Piping DataBase - XTREME 4+
Designed for iPhone
- Offers In-App Purchases
Now the largest piping database reference - free in-app purchases. One price - All in! FOR A LIMITED TIME! Download now the complete library modules.
Select the "+ Modules" tab to download your free modules. You will see the price as $ 0.00 for each in-app purchase. Tap the button to download for free, for a LIMITED TIME only.
Continuous update for the biggest piping mobile application. We never stop adding, users are assured of new modules courtesy of requests by thousands of users.
Presented in a very simple set-up – scroll to different components per category. Figures in standard piping symbols, drawn by CAD software. Dimension units are interchangeable and displayed in standard drafting practice. No need to view multiple pages, one stop per category. All relevant piping data are shown for every tap, no fancy displays, direct and easy to understand plus a guide per info page.
The best reference for piping layout, isometric drawings, shop and field drawings, detailing and material take-off! Anytime, anywhere and any situation!
We welcome suggestions to make this application the best piping reference app. If you want specific piping component to be included, please send feedback on the customer reviews and the most requested will be added ASAP!!!
COMPONENTS: (all available here)
- Fittings: 90/45 deg. Elbows, 90 deg Reducing Elbow, Straight & Reducing Tee, Straight & Reducing Cross, 180° Return, Coupling, Cap, Concentric & Eccentric Reducers, Lap Joint Stub End (BW, Socket Welding & Threaded)
- Flanges: Welding Neck, Socket Welding, Slip-On Welding, Threaded, Blind & Lapped with quantity of Bolts, Diameter and Length. All class ratings, including RF & RTJ facings. (B16.5)
- Valves: Gate, Globe, Check, Ball, Butterfly & Control Valves
(Flanged, BW, Socket Welding and Threaded connections)
- Pipe Schedule: STD, XS, XXS & all Schedules including API Specification 5L with weight of empty steel pipe or with water per foot/meter length.
- Branch Connections: Welding, Socket & Threaded Outlets and Elbolets.
- Line Blanks: Figure-8, Paddle Blanks & Paddle Spacers
- Gaskets: B16.20 and B16.21 (non-metallic flat gaskets and spiral-wound, ring type joint and jacketed)
- Suggested Pipe Support Spacing (New)
- Malleable Iron Fittings (ASME B16.3)
- Orifice Flanges (ASME B16.36)
- Pipe Spacing
- Large Diameter Flanges (ASME B16.47)
- Flange Joint Bolt Tightening Sequence (single tool)
When in inches units, display shows decimal inch. To view in fraction, tap any dimension and will reveal the inch fraction equivalent.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
-updated thickness dimensions on Figure-8 line blanks separating RF dimensions.
Ratings and Reviews
A must have
If you like having the answers to everything pipefitting so as to keep your layout going, prevent misordering and wasting time then this is easy to use pocket guide. I’ve had it almost 10 years now and has helped me further my knowledge and career because of it. The app and modules are worth it. Small investment with a big return.
I’ve had this app 5+ years now and it is one of the best references you can have. When the other guys see me use it most end up buying and downloading. Handy in too many ways to describe. Good for everything from hydro testing ,to welding fabrication, to bolt up ,to figure weight of pipe section , threaded piping and lots more.
Fittings, Flanges, Valves, References Available!
Most lengths, dimensions, and take-offs available and easy to access. From the Blue Book, Franklin Book, IPT, etc, information gathered from multiple books available in this well-built app. A good educational tool as well for passing on trade knowledge.
The developer, Radin Alcira, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Radin Alcira
- 19 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010 Radin Alcira
- In-App Purchases
- Flanges B16.47 $0.00
- Flange Joint Bolt Tightening Sequence $0.00
- Pipe Spacing $0.00
- Orifice Flanges B16.36 $0.00
- Malleable Iron Fittings $0.00