Spin the line. Avoid the circles. Use your brain. Level Up!... in PipSpin, a minimal action puzzler that demands sharp reflexes and an enormous brain. Spin in perfect concurrency with choreographed moving obstacles through 10 delightfully challenging, fast paced, mind stimulating stages!
THOUGHT PROVOKING, REFLEX REQUIRING GAMEPLAY
● Pattern recognition puzzle action that'll make your brain HUGE
● "Hex-like" mechanics that demand precision, timing, and reflexes
● Easy to learn, precisely engineered 'touch left/right' controls
OLD SCHOOL LOOK. NEW SCHOOL PERFORMANCE
● Retro vector-mode-display with bright singular color schemes like the good ole' days
● Fast and seamless gameplay experience thanks to a unified menu and game scene.
● Celebratory 8 bit foam finger wearing robots!? Yes. PipSpin has those.
WHAT THE INTERNET THINKS OF PIPSPIN
● "...near perfect" - 5/5 AntyApps.pl
● "...the fast-paced action is quite fun" - andnandroid.com
● "...an ideal game for that bus ride or waiting room" - IndieGameMag.com
ABOUT THE STUDIO
Matthew is a self taught dev who brings the challenge and aesthetics of old school games to new platforms. If you like PipSpin, consider buying the Hacker Edition and checking out my other games Ninjevade and PinPong! All the cool kids are doing it.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
● Now FREE with $0.99 Hacker Edition for purchase
● 3 new colors with Hacker Edition
● Additional options in settings menu
Note: If you already purchased PipSpin and it is on your iOS device, downloading the update will give you the Hacker Edition for free. If you have any issues with the free upgrade, email me at M@ttBurton.com
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Pls read pls
Ok so there might be a chance of the devs reading this so like awesome game to pass sometime but you guys or whoever you are should make more fallout based games cause it kinda cool you know like the old effects and kinda feel like a pip boy so yea that’s all I got to say.
Cool as Tron
Coolest graphics ever. I feel like in Tron. It took me about 5 times to get the hang of it, but then it was so cool. The graphics are 80's but at the same time extremely cool. Only the app icon can be improved. It doesn't reflect the quality of the game.
Don't give up after the first few tries
It took a few terrible games before I got the hang of it, but then I was feeling like Catherine Zeta Jones in Entrapment dodging everything. You'll get there.
- Matthew Burton
- 60.2 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016 Matthew Burton
- In-App Purchases
- Hacker Edition $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.