Apscade Piranha Challenge is an educational game for helping grade school students concentrate on a problem and come up with a solution. On easy mode players get 120 seconds per puzzle but much less time on normal and hard modes.
Players can repeat a problem in a game space and challenge classmates for the highest score. Puzzles are of a mathematical problem solving nature and requires the player to think ahead and tap the piranhas in the correct order to succeed.
Players are also given timetables problems to solve along the way. The player can tap the times table problem and complete it for a score boost of 50 or continue to solve the puzzle. Each puzzle is completed by eliminating all but 3 piranhas of the same color.
* Multiplication game (Times Tables game)
* Test your multiplication ability (Times tables 2x1 through to 12x16 included)
* 16 times tables included in bonus level (Can you find it?)
* Submit and compare your high score online (Times tables results included)
* Unlock new game modes and discover secret items
* Complete 135 unique and challenging puzzles to test your problem solving ability
* Race against the clock to become the fastest piranha of them all
* Choose from four difficulty modes (from easy to expert)
* Parental lock code is required to delete game 1 and authorize any internet connections from within the app. For convenience, authorizing high score submission once authorizes all subsequent submissions.
* Great for people who like sudoku type problem solving
* See how to complete level 1 here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlHHEJUvM94
Happy Guzzler’s stolen all the happiness, and it's your job to get it back! You must solve all the puzzles in the shortest time possible, collect items and restore the balance of happiness.
- Grant Fowler
- 30.2 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013 Apscade
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.