Take to the high seas in full scale PvP naval warfare, with fast paced conflicts packed with ship-to-ship seaborne action. Choose to play as a lone wolf, or join a fleet and take part in epic ten player skirmishes at sea. Choose a captain armed with unique firepower, board a powerful battleship and dominate the high seas!
Aye Aye Captain
Choose your Pirate Code Captain, each with their own fearsome battle ability, from Vasco De Gama’s lethal fireball, Billy’s mighty energy wave, Hattori’s cunning invisibility shield, and Catalina’s fearsome frost arrow! Choosing the right captain and create a strategic advantage on the ocean wave!
Choose from one of nine powerful battleships to take into the fray from the dreaded Obsidian and the swift Dragon to the mighty Flying Dutchman. Each ship has different attributes, designed to give you the edge over the competition.
Prepare for battle with enhanced armour, cannons or torpedoes before taking to the high seas in intense ship-to-ship combat.
- Take part in 5v5, on-line, fantasy naval battles on an epic scale.
- Set off on a pirate journey into the unknown, defeat the Kraken on the quest for treasure.
- MIGHTY VESSELS Choose from one of 12 awesome battleships each with different abilities and handling designed to give you the edge on the high seas.
- Choose from one of 10 heroic captains to steer your ship to victory! Each captain enables a unique power from powerful mighty energy waves, invisibility shields, and fearsome frost arrows!
- Different combinations of captain, skill and ship allow you to deploy multiple strategies to conquer the high seas!
- Blind your battleship up with better armor, beefy cannons or hard hitting volleys of torpedoes.
- Prepare for battle with enhanced armor, cannons or torpedoes before taking to the high seas.
- Join a fleet and battle for collective glory, or play on your own as a lone shark!
- Unleash all manner of attacks on the enemy fleet from frost beams, shark attacks, and fireballs or be more strategic with healing and invisibility skills.
- Complete a series of maritime missions and win precious gold!
- Dominate one of 3 maps to claim victory.
- Support AR mode.
Follow us on Facebook
This update includes:
* Improved captain Asha's skill and captain Circe's skill
* Optimized Volador's passive skill and friendship skill
* Replaced Totora's and Behamoth's secondary weapon with Flame Ball
* Improved Totora's passive skill effect
* Increased Crossbow's attack range
* Added Training area for practice with ships and captains
* Optimization on battle lags
* Other bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Seriously Good Fight On The GO!
Read for real review here, if you’re looking for that one game to play almost on a daily basis then this game is for you, yes it does reward you for your quest completion by gold and gems though getting gems is hard but still doable for now at least, the game itself does have one drawback which is the match making process. Let me clarify that this game has been on the beta for too long now and players whom did joined earlier they have epic/super ships with levels 5-15 which is insanely hard for someone like me whom started this game over 5 months ago and still has a level 2 super ship only! Yes it can be unfair at some point but they claimed to have solved the issue which i can assume if solved the game would be perfect cause you seriously don’t wanna die with a 1 hit cannon from a guy and still think the game is fair lol, bottom line this game has much more potentials than most games out there. Just stick to you guts and enjoy kicking battle ships till they drown and hopefully the game will be worth your time.
NB: this game is much more fun when played out by a group of friends together to harness the full potential of developing a great team combination like (league of legends and such games)
Developer Response ,
Thank you for playing. We will keep optimizing on the game and provide new content.
This is actually a pretty entertaining game. Oh, sure It has some major kinks to get ironed out but the developer seems to be moving in the right direction. So far the ships and ship progression seem balanced and very well thought out. There are enough rewards available from a variety of sources to keep you moving along and the pace feels right. The gameplay itself is frantic but not overwhelming and I truly enjoy that the outcome of a battle is never certain until you see the victory screen due to some really good battle design. Could use some more maps and a greater variety of map feature such as rock arches or reefs. And there are some bugs that definitely need to get squashed. Five stars though. Fair winds and following seas.
Pay to win game which relies heavily on the use of micro transactions
This game is 100% pay to win. It’s always been a game that relies on the use of micro transactions to progress quickly, but until recently this wasn’t a big problem. Ever since the new update which includes a monthly season pass for $10 the game officially became pay to win. It’s a shame because even with micro transactions there was the ability to earn everything with time. Now there are items that give you 4 to 10% increases in stats but are only available via voyage (season pass) or through gems which cost money to earn. Whats even more pathetic is that on top of the season pass there is also a VIP pass which cost an additional 10$ a month for a tiny amount of gems and gold coins slowly distributed to you over the course of a month. The update also includes several other changes which have made upgrading boats even more difficult for free to play players. If your willing to dish out $20 a month or more just to be slightly competitive go for it. If your looking to earn all boats and have the ability to upgrade them only once plan on spending a minimum of $100. Fully upgraded boats will take 5 or more years to earn or several hundreds of dollars spent.
- Tangram Interactive B.V.
- 1.1 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Codex7
- In-App Purchases
- Black Pearl Debut Pack $1.99
- Black Pearl Extention Pack $9.99
- Pile of Diamonds $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.