Shiver me timbers! Pirate Gunner be FREE! For a short while that is.
Be quick my heartys! Booty like this don't come along everyday!
Over 3,000,000 download and 6000 Five Star Rating!
Man the guns! An epic pirate sea battle puzzle game awaits ye me hearty!
There be legendary treasure for the taking, but to get it, you’ll have to blast your cannons against scurvy pirates, sea monsters and something no pirate has ever seen upon the 7 seas!
“Sporting lots of very beautiful window dressing – including an entertaining light plot – and three modes of play that sufficiently twist the core concept, Pirate Gunner looks like a definite winner. It’s certainly geared toward puzzle fans, but my, is it shaping up to be one of the most glowing offerings within that genre.” – iFanzine, Sean Koch
- A puzzle game incorporating fun animated scenes.
- Play in real-time with excited music and beautiful graphics, Retina supported.
- 20 Act Original Story of epic sea battles! 20 unique achievements! 50 different puzzles! 300 sea battle challenges! Tons of Power Up and other bonus items! Keeping updated.
- Critical hits! Combos! Fire all your guns once or fire continuously to send the lot of your enemies to Davy Jones’ Locker.
3 Game Modes:
- Story Mode: Immerse yourself into a pirate’s life through the language, love and of course — treasure of the Golden Island!
- Puzzle Mode: Will you be cunning enough to use your limited moves to connect the fuse bits and fire the cannons?
- Arcade Mode: Go against an infinite number of ships and see how long you can survive! Compete with friends from around the world and see which who be the deadliest pirate there be!
- fix resolution problem
- fix login problem
- support iOS 11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun but tough later on
Of course, games should get tougher as you progress but I've been stuck on level 18 for weeks now. Too many frayed ropes which prevent me from making shots. I got through 1-17 pretty quickly but 18 is rough!
I'd like some type of power ups that would let you remove frayed fuses early. That would help. Could even be a thing where you had an in app purchase for those too. Bit make sure you make it possible to do in game as well and not just as a purchase.
I still don't get how so much can be packed in such a small app, love that it doesn't takes a lot of memory being such a great app as it is! The animations are greated and keep you hooked while in story mode and when you finish that the other modes just will entertain you for a looong time! Get it now, great ptice, great opportunity!
Cannot turn off Push Notifications
Fairly entertaining game. Would have probably finished it but the constant Push notifications were very annoying. Disabling the notifications under the settings menu or under the game specific settings did not work. I tried every option possible to stop the push notifications (I consider myself knowledge about the iPhone 4s and it's settings menu). They continued to come and some even come in the wee hours of the morning.
Not recommended even if it's free. I deleted mine and hid it so I won't have to see it again. Good thing I got it when it was free.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.