Welcome to SKIDOS! Let your 5-11-year-olds enjoy our wide range of fun learning games.
SKIDOS games including Pirates help kids master their mathematics skills and develop their interest in coding. You may subscribe to SKIDOS from within this app or you can log in to an existing account to get started. SKIDOS subscriptions are auto-renewable with monthly & annual plans for 3 users. So, three kids of different age can learn and progress in their own individual learning style.
The pirates have plundered your swag! Show those scurvy dogs who the real pirate is!
Aim your cannon and fire down the thieving pirates to reclaim your stolen swag. Shoot them quickly before they bounce away with your precious treasure, but remember to dodge their cannon balls.
* Sail around five different worlds - beat the 21 levels and the five bosses!
* Shoot the pirates before they bounce away!
* Choose between ten different ships – and a bathtub!
* Upgrade your cannon to make it a deadly pirate destroyer!
* Spend your swag on lethal power-ups, ships and cannon upgrades!
* NEW: Try the new endless game mode "Loot Run"!
DEAR PARENTS & TEACHERS,
SKIDOS apps are designed first as super fun games that children already LOVE playing. Then, we integrate the interactive learning content into them. That’s why kids ACTUALLY love our games.
HELP YOUR KIDS LEARN MATH & CODING
All SKIDOS games turn classroom lessons into fun and interactive challenges.
In this updated version, we added much more playfulness and even more interactive ways for your kids to strengthen their math skills! Our improved math questions are now more visual and dynamic, for a more engaging and fun experience.
Kids love playing games. Why not teach them the logic behind their favorite games? With SKIDOS games, they can get inspired and interested in programming from a young age.
LEARNING THROUGH PLAY
Kids LOVE mobile games. We LOVE building games. All SKIDOS games are predominantly designed as fun engaging games and then integrated with interactive learning content.
CUSTOMIZED LEARNING AND PRACTICE
Kids have different learning styles. All SKIDOS games give children the option to pick their subject (mathematics or coding), grade and topic, and progress with problem solving.
START CRACKING CODING AND LOVING MATH
All learning content in SKIDOS games are aligned to the national standards for Mathematics and cover a comprehensive list of topics.
These include number sense, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division as well as fractions, decimals, geometry and so much more!
For kids who are interested in coding, SKIDOS has developed a unique curriculum which teaches them concepts around basic programming and computational thinking.
All SKIDOS games have 20 levels on how to move objects, which help the kids to understand the logic of game coding.
All SKIDOS games are COPPA and GDPR compliant and have no third-party advertising.
Get 6 year LEARNING PACK for 3 users and play all SKIDOS GAMES UNLIMITED for 6 years!
- SKIDOS has monthly & annual auto-renewable subscription plans for 3 users
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after the free trial period.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user & auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the billing cycle
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Our terms can be found at https://skidos.com/terms/
For support, write to us at email@example.com
A big thank you to all the kids, parents and teachers giving us feedback to improve our learning games. Based on the feedback, we have improved:
1. Sign Up and Login experience
2. Added an overview and access to other SKIDOS games
3. Fixed bugs
We always love getting more feedback to make better products for kids. If you like SKIDOS and this game, please give us a 5-star rating and review. It helps us reach out to more kids and parents.
Ratings and Reviews
This math game rocks!
My children play this game daily and now they have tried some of the other games as well.
Fantastic math game for our kids. The kids can practice a variety of questions to improve their skills.
A quick way for my kids to improve their math skills. I think this game is good for kids 1st grade to 3rd grade. I'm a parent and I enjoy playing it too!
- Skidos Learning Private Limited
- 368.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Skidos Labs ApS
- In-App Purchases
- Skidos Monthly subscription $8.99
- Skidos Annual subscription $64.99
- Genius 6-year Learning Pack $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.