Just learning Pitch? The AI will show you suggested bids and plays. Play along and learn. For experienced players, six levels of AI play are ready to challenge you!
Play the popular card games Pitch (High Low Jack), Auction Pitch (Setback), Smear, Pidro, and Pedro. Either team up with a NeuralPlay AI partner or play solo (cutthroat) against the NeuralPlay AI opponents.
Pitch and its variations are played with many different rules around the world. NeuralPlay Pitch offers many rule customizations to allow you to play with your favorite rules.
• Replay hand.
• Skip hand.
• Offline play.
• Detailed statistics.
• Bid and play hints. Uncertain of what to bid or play? See what the computer would do!
• Bid and play checker. Let the computer check your bid and play throughout the game and point out differences.
• Play review. Step through the play of the hand to review and improve your play.
• Six levels of computer AI to provide challenges for beginning to advanced players.
• Unique thinking AI to provide a strong AI opponent for different rule variations.
• Claim. Claim the remaining tricks when your hand is high.
Rule customizations include:
• Stick the dealer. The dealer must bid if all other players pass.
• Dealer can steal. The dealer does not have to bid greater than the previous bid but may bid the same as a previous bid to take the bid.
• Shooting the moon. Choose to bid the maximum bid to win or increase the maximum bid by one and award an extra point for taking all the tricks.
• Must bid to win. The winner must make the last bid of the game in addition to reaching winning points.
• Junk points. The defending team may/may not score points taken.
• Minimum bid. The minimum required bid may be set from 1 to 5.
• Low point. Choose whether the point for low trump goes to the capturer or the player who was dealt the low trump.
• Jokers. Choose to play with zero, one, or two jokers.
• Off-jack. Choose to play with the off-jack as an additional trump.
• Three of trump. Play with the three of trump worth three points.
• Five of trump. Play with the five of trump worth five points.
• Ten of trump. Play with the ten of trump for a point instead of game.
• Off-ace. Play with the off-ace as an additional trump worth one point.
• Off-three. Play with the off-three as an additional trump worth three points.
• Off-five. Play with the off-five as an additional trump worth five points.
• Last trick. Choose to score the last trick as a point.
• Leading. Choose between: the makers must lead trump on the first trick; any suit may be lead anytime; and trump may not be lead until broken.
• Following suit. Choose whether or not when following one may play a trump instead of the suit lead.
• Initial deal. Choose between six and ten cards for the initial deal.
• Discarding. After trump is determined choose to allow or disallow discarding. Discarding options include all nontrump cards and any cards.
• Refilling. While discarding, optionally give either the dealer or maker the stock.
• Play with trump only. When enabled, players must lead and follow with trump only.
* AI improvements.
* UI improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Great game, but I've got one thing ous like to control. The places, tournaments and people I play have a rule that I can't replicate. For the "game" point, a tie goes to the bidder. Wherever I tie, no point is awarded. Am I missing a setting? Our could you sad one, please.
Otherwise, I'm completely satisfied.
Developer Response ,
Glad to hear you are enjoying NeuralPlay Pitch. Thank you for your review. We do not have that option yet. We will look into adding the game point goes to the bidder option for an update.
Great game but AI is Uber dumb
Awesome game, fully customizable rules are amazing and ensure your house league rules can be made. Multiplayer would be nice but I won’t take away for that. Had to take one star away for the AI. It has no clue what it’s doing. Sometimes it plays ok, but far too often it doesn’t throw point cards at the right time, will bid and lead with a low trump card, and hold the ace their hand for no reason. Also I’ve seen players out of trump and my AI partner won’t throw out low to trump a hand even when he’s the last guy to move. And I put the computer skill at maximum. It’s a black eye on what otherwise is a great game.
Great game, but when playing the AI will play high non-point cards like the king and queen before playing lower point cards like the 10 or joker. The AI will also play trump cards in order when a higher trump hasn’t been played yet i.e. leading a trick with the jick or jack when the queen hasn’t been played yet. This can get frustrating when playing team auction as it ruins some of the basic strategy of the game.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- NeuralPlay, LLC
- 15.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2022 NeuralPlay, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.