Our #1 priority is Privacy and Security for your business.
Introducing The Most Powerful Roofing App For Business
• Pitch Finder
• Take Pictures
Accurate Roof Take Offs / Measurements
• Preview the roof on the map, then save (or import image/blueprint)
• Access sketch tool, and trace the roof to measure, one plane at a time (no need to set a scale unless using an image/blueprint)
• Use positioning tool and tap points to reposition or delete
• Label each line (ridge, eave, rake, valley, hip, wall flashing, step flashing, gutters)
• Find slope using integrated pitch finders
• Enter % for waste (under summary tab)
• Once finished, view the summary tab for accurate lengths, tear off, and total squares
• Add employees to your account for free (no limit) – no per user fees.
Equip your whole team with Pitch Gauge® to stay on the same page at all times; everybody from those running the your office and taking leads to the sales staff in the field.
Lead & Project Tracking/Management
• Enter leads and projects by logging into your account via our app or at PitchGauge.com
• Change project & lead workflow statuses
• Assign projects & leads to specific employees
• Real-time data sync across company account
• Users see an indicator badge when a new project/lead is assigned to them
• Collect client info, insurance info (if necessary), project notes, etc.
• Document damage – take pictures and provide captions
• Use iPhone or iPad to scan documents into the homeowner’s file
• Store documents, reports, and photos inside each project
• Import docs from Dropbox or G Drive
• Add docs via email
• Scan & Sign contracts and any other documents into Project file
Personalized Roof Reports
• Pitch, area, and length breakdowns with 3D roof diagrams
• Pictures of damage/visual documentation with captions
• Export full PDF roof report; print or email
• Great for quickly closing sales & estimating materials
Map & GPS Integration
• Pitch Gauge® provides turn-by-turn directions to properties through GPS integration
• View all of your projects or leads as pins on a map
• Schedule events: appointments, measures, installs, etc
• Review your schedule
• Receive alerts
• We provide tutorials so you’ll learn at your own pace. If you still have questions we’re always here – email@example.com
NOTE: If you would like to see an adjustment or an additional feature – tell us. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us at email@example.com
Info about Subscriptions Available:
• Unlimited Projects Auto-Renewable Subscription
• 1 month subscription - Give 1 Team Member the ability to create Unlimited Projects
• Create Unlimited Projects with Auto-Renewable Subscription for a Month. This give the Team Member the ability to create Unlimited Projects without using credits.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Good day, everyone!! Another great release.
Today's update contains:
• Fixed Scanner feature
• Fixes Photo syncing
• Fixed other syncing issues
• Fixed new IOS Photos permission issues
• Improvements Local Pricing feature - Download the latest pricing, easily set up templates.
• Better device compatibility
• Updated design for iOS 14
Ratings and Reviews
I have too many problems after the last update need remove and install again please fix soon
Fix soon please just stopped
Developer Response ,
These bugs are fixed with the newest version. Please try it out.
If this works for you, please consider updating your Review.
Also, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org for Free Projects.
5 STAR Product, 5 STAR Customer Service!
I’ve been measuring roofs a long time, from the tape measure to the apps. When I started using apps I found myself just going back to the tape measure until I found pitch gauge. It really has made things easy for me. Once you learn how to use pitch gauge it does make things a breeze. I suggest getting a tablet and a stylus. And I must say the few times I’ve had a problem, they were there to help promptly and efficiently. This app really sets the guidelines on how customer service should be for all apps. I can’t thank you enough pitch gauge.
I purchased this app, I really like the futures of the it does the job nothing special but it does the job, I have been having problems with saving my projects, when I find the address of the customer and try to add it to my projects the app automatically sign me out, I try to contact customer support for many times with out any luck, no one have reached to me or respond any of my emails, for that reason I’m giving customer service 1 star, I really hope that they work hard to make this app works better but mainly and more important I hope that customer service always take a little bit of time in responding to every customer, because with out customer you will be nothing even if you build a good app.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pitch Gauge LLC
- 216.2 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Pitch Gauge LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Projects 1 User $9.99
- 1 Project $0.99
- 10 Projects $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.