This app can perform pitch shift (processing to change pitch with keeping speed) in real time. (-1 octave - +1 octave)
In addition to loading music data included in the standard music app, it also supports the function to import audio files from other apps ("Voice Memos" etc.).
If you play a musical instrument or sing a song, this app should be supported by you higher / lower the pitch.
[How to import from "Voice Memos"]
1. Start the app "Voice Memos" and tap the mark "..." of the file to be imported from the list.
2. Tap "Share" on the sheet displayed from the bottom.
3. Tap "More" found by scrolling the displayed list of sharing destination apps to the right.
4. Select "Copy to Pitch Shift" if available. The file is copied to this app.
- Perform pitch shift in real time (-12 - +12).
- 10 bands EQ (Hz: 32, 64, 125, 250, 500, 1k, 2k, 4k, 8k, 16k).
(Initiality, only 3 bands are available. It's possible to use 10 bands by watching a video or In-App Purchase.)
- Abundance EQ preset (watching a video or required In-App Purchase).
- A-B loop playback.
- Center cancel.
- Lch, Rch each mute.
- Quick fast forward, rewind (specify the number of seconds).
- Check and set current position graphically in wave view.
- Supports Auto-Lock ON/OFF.
- Supports background playback.
This application will not be able to read songs of the following formats.
- Songs from Apple Music, iCloud, iTunes Match
- Songs that are protected by digital copyright (DRM)
Fixed "Auto-Lock ON/OFF" behavior.
Please update the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Some disappointment yet some GREAT equalizing
Mixed review. Spent the $0.99 but bottom add remains and I then discovered most songs won't import for some reason. Nonetheless on song equalizing, the multiple frequency range adjustments work VERY well. Now if this thing could stream my MP3 files from Box, THAT would be fantastic.
As a non-professional avid transponser, I have bought so many songs on Apple Music for this app. I absolutely LOVE how easy it is to navigate, how transposing works, how simple adding songs into the queue is, etc. Only issue is not being able to pause from outside of the app, but that isn’t a huge deal! I love being able to show my friends the power of transposing music ❤️
After pushing every button on this thing, I cannot get anything to play! ( And yes all my music is downloaded ) When I go into settings and push, developer support… A blank page comes up with a caption at the top saying “loop session” As is, it is absolutely useless to me!
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your comment.
I'm sorry we are in a condition that we can not contact you.
Please update and try.
- 5.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Loop-Sessions.LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- 10 bands equalizer $0.99
- Remove ad $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.