Customize how you play Pitch, including options to play 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, and 13 point! You can customize how the game is played as well, by changing player's names, the victory condition for each game, who keeps the low, and several other settings. Two different card themes, and two wallpapers!
Play either Cut Throat (3 players) in 4, 5, or 6 point or Classic Teams (4 players) in all versions of pitch. Pitch also saves the total number of wins and losses to online leaderboards, compare your records with other users!
Play multiplayer through Game Center! This allows for 2 to 4 players to play together in any version of Pitch! You can also use the built in voice chat feature to talk amongst your friends!
-Fixes issue where Low Joker may not have been shown on the results screen
Ratings and Reviews
I love this game. It has the rules I grew up with. But one thing, from what I can tell the high joker is invisible in the 6 point game! Very disappointing! I also had happened where I would bid and when I chose trump a very important card was missing. Another player had it. This happened twice. Will not happen again because I’m deleting this app! 2 dollars down the drain!
A bit buggy, despite updates.
This was the first pitch game I found that was faithful to the 10-point pitch rules I grew up with. Unfortunately it is beset by bugs:
- portions of the screen are clipped on iPhone X
- if you leave the app after winning, and come back, it will often start on the last hand of the previous game; sometimes this works, otherwise it crashes
- if you start a new game after this, it will only let you play one hand before it ends the round and scores what few points have been played
- sometimes in 10-point pitch, two threes of the same suit appear
I’ve contacted the developer about these issues, but they remain after a couple of updates.
It’d also be nice to have the following:
- hands sorted by rank after the kitty has been dealt
- skipping or speeding up on tap of dealing animation
- a dark mode for playing at night
Needs a little more work
You layers are better now. They bid actually, and do not play completely foolish. Although with the last update, now when someone plays the joker it does not record as a point.. which does not make sense. Before the joker did not record as an option to be high or low, now it does not register that it was played. So you bid as though you could say have high low and the joker. You take all three, and only get high and low.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jeffrey Harden
- 110.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © J.H
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.