AppAdvice: "Pivvot is one of the best games I’ve gotten my hands on for this year so far. It’s delightfully simple, catchy, and challenging, yet it’s so addictive — you’ll keep coming back for more, even when it gets difficult."
Pocket Gamer: "If you like minimalist arcade games with airtight controls—and you don't mind tearing your hair out from its roots—do try Pivvot."
IGN: "This game really caught me by surprise... This is an example of what I like to see in a mobile game."
Pivvot is a thrilling game of strategic avoidance that will consistently test and challenge your ability to make quick, impulsive decisions.
As the game progresses, you will have to rely on your instincts and problem-solving skills to navigate down the winding path for survival. With its intensity, minimalistic design, and puzzling logic, Pivvot is sure to keep you guessing at every turn.
NINE GAME MODES
• Voyage: Travel through increasingly challenging levels of obstacles
• Endless: Survive as long as possible while the game gets progressively faster
• Expert Voyage: Uncover new, more challenging obstacles
• Expert Endless: Avoid the expert obstacles as the increasing speed tests your limits
• Berserk: The ultimate challenge: chaotic, frenzied, and unrelenting
• Random Endless: Like Endless but random and faster!
• Random Expert Endless: Like Expert Endless but random and faster!
• Looper: Do loops. Get points. Don't die.
• Daily Challenge: You get one shot per day. Don't mess up!
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with thirty different obstacles to conquer
• Nine game modes
• Procedurally generated path: every game is different!
• Four custom-composed, high energy songs
• Simplistic, minimalistic art style and gameplay
• Universal support
• iCloud syncing between devices
• GameCenter leaderboards
• Share replays of your game via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Fixed bug with the new update where Rotation Sensitivity settings didn't work
*Bug fix poem*
No matter what the rate,
You wanted it to go.
The Pivvot ball would rotate,
At just one speed, you know.
- Looper mode is now free for everyone! Go do some loops.
- Fixed bug where music would no longer play on some devices
- Removed Kamcord recording because they're shutting down
- I launched a new game called Piloteer. It's a crazy jetpack simulator! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piloteer/id932248553?mt=8
In Pivvot's older version,
Some people had no tunes.
I fixed it in this update, but,
I blame that darn blood moon.
Ratings and Reviews
More game ._.
This game is fun in all but it doesn’t have enough content for 3$ I don’t think it was worth it just so I could beat 4 levels
UPDATE THE GAME!!!!
Not that leaving a review will matter. The email address for help on this game no longer exists. Might as well not download the game if you have a newer phone. Here is why:
The game was made when phone screens were smaller. For some reason it doesn’t take up the entire screen so there is an arbitrary border that you have to touch inside to rotate. If you touch just outside that border you don’t rotate and will most likely die because of this. All your progress will start from scratch.
You might think oh this isn’t a big deal just start over. Well when you’re trying to beat the hardest difficulty it gets to be pretty infuriating.
Getting to 100 seconds in berserk took me more than 4 months.
The developer, Fixpoint Productions Ltd., has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- 283 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Looper Game Mode $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.