AppAdvice: "Pivvot is one of the best games I’ve gotten my hands on for this year so far. It’s delightfully simple, catchy, and challenging, yet it’s so addictive — you’ll keep coming back for more, even when it gets difficult."
Pocket Gamer: "If you like minimalist arcade games with airtight controls—and you don't mind tearing your hair out from its roots—do try Pivvot."
IGN: "This game really caught me by surprise... This is an example of what I like to see in a mobile game."
Pivvot is a thrilling game of strategic avoidance that will consistently test and challenge your ability to make quick, impulsive decisions.
As the game progresses, you will have to rely on your instincts and problem-solving skills to navigate down the winding path for survival. With its intensity, minimalistic design, and puzzling logic, Pivvot is sure to keep you guessing at every turn.
NINE GAME MODES
• Voyage: Travel through increasingly challenging levels of obstacles
• Endless: Survive as long as possible while the game gets progressively faster
• Expert Voyage: Uncover new, more challenging obstacles
• Expert Endless: Avoid the expert obstacles as the increasing speed tests your limits
• Berserk: The ultimate challenge: chaotic, frenzied, and unrelenting
• Random Endless: Like Endless but random and faster!
• Random Expert Endless: Like Expert Endless but random and faster!
• Looper: Do loops. Get points. Don't die.
• Daily Challenge: You get one shot per day. Don't mess up!
• Increasingly challenging gameplay with thirty different obstacles to conquer
• Nine game modes
• Procedurally generated path: every game is different!
• Four custom-composed, high energy songs
• Simplistic, minimalistic art style and gameplay
• Universal support
• iCloud syncing between devices
• GameCenter leaderboards
• Share replays of your game via Facebook, Email, or Twitter
- Fixed bug with the new update where Rotation Sensitivity settings didn't work
*Bug fix poem*
No matter what the rate,
You wanted it to go.
The Pivvot ball would rotate,
At just one speed, you know.
- Looper mode is now free for everyone! Go do some loops.
- Fixed bug where music would no longer play on some devices
- Removed Kamcord recording because they're shutting down
- I launched a new game called Piloteer. It's a crazy jetpack simulator! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/piloteer/id932248553?mt=8
In Pivvot's older version,
Some people had no tunes.
I fixed it in this update, but,
I blame that darn blood moon.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More game ._.
This game is fun in all but it doesn’t have enough content for 3$ I don’t think it was worth it just so I could beat 4 levels
LOVE THIS GAME BUT...
Love this game. Love the should track.
However, now that I have a new phone the game doesn’t take up the entire screen surface. This makes it to where if I don’t push left or right on the area the game shows on the screen it doesn’t count and crashes. Very frustrating. Hope there is an update soon.
I've played this game for 3 years. It is a wonderful game which has fancy graphics and great music. Really worth playing.
- Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- 282.5 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Fixpoint Productions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Looper Game Mode $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.