PIVX, Private Instant Verified Transaction, is a privacy-focused, decentralized, open source cryptocurrency run by a global community of creators, innovators, and technology enthusiasts.
This app is the first standalone PIVX Wallet built for iOS with a focus on accessibility, security and simplicity.
• Send and receive PIVX at the touch of a button, anytime, anywhere and to anyone.
• Backup and recover your wallet on any device with the 'recovery phrase' generated by the app. Even if you lose your phone you will not lose your PIV.
• There aren't any hidden servers to backup or store your coins, you're in control 100%.
• AES hardware encryption, app sandboxing and keychain and code signatures helps protect your PIV and keeps it safe from malware and basic security flaws.
• Connect directly to the PIVX Network with simple payment verification.
• Manage your finances in the palm of your hand.
This project is open-source, you can review the code here:
Coinmarketcap rate API call moved to coingecko.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Why does syncing takes so long?
Recovery phrase worked (address restored) but transactions and funds weren’t displayed in the UI. Send and receive buttons spill off the bottom of the screen making then difficult to tap. Wallet remained locked and anytime the lock icon was tapped, the app quit. Had no issues on iPhone 8. Unusable on XR.
Wallet locked, crashes...
I am having the exact same problem that another user reported. (iPhone XS Max).
My wallet became locked after depositing some PIVX and when I try to unlock, it quits (crashes?) immediately.
Send and Receive also are cut off at the bottom.
- SDG Impact Fund, INC
- 33.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Korean, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © The PIVX Project
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.