Personalize your backpack
- Upload images & animations from your smartphone
- Draw your personal images in real time
- Be noticeable anywhere you go
1. Images, Cartoons and Widgets categories are now expandable in the market
2. Simplified firmware update flow
3. Automatic pre-fill of the connected WiFi name during the backpack’s firmware update process
4. Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Review Updated: really like this bag and glad that the recent update matches their promotional video. My thoughts on this product as of now:
1. I enjoy the simplicity of the clock. Any way to add a date in numeric format?
2. Drawing tool is cool to create your own image or animations. It would be nice to have the capabilities to adjust frame order, not have the image delete its design my moving it off the view, offer a simpler way to change any color rather than bouncing between pallets.
3. Text message is large and fast. Allow scaling of text and offer speed control.
4. To increase user activity and yes I want to share my design, allow users to submit their image or animation to the gallery. I made my own city flag. I get stop often with that’s on.
Overall I enjoy this bag and looking forward to future updates and improvement.
Is there an option to create your own widgets?
😡 Backpack DOES NOT update
I’ve tried 3 different WiFi’s and every time at the end there’s a big “X” which I assume means the backpack is NOT updated. I see NO changes as mentioned in the update descriptors. I updated the app and then through the app you are suppose to update the backpack. If you are going to provide an update make sure it actually works. I bought the bag for safety because I ride a motorcycle and the turn signals would increase visibility however STILL NO REMOTES. But you have already released pix back minis your priorities are not in the appropriate place. Make sure you fulfill your initial promise to complete the remotes then release the minis. I can not upload photos or change the arrangement of multiple images which is annoying. I wish I could press the image as a whole to move it to create an animated pixel art instead of duplicating and rearranging each pixel one by one. I do plan on using this backpack but I’m seriously disappointed so far in the execution of it all. I supported your crowdfunding with the initial pix backpack 🎒
Room for improvement
A few things lacking: there is no way to define a series of widgets or images to cycle through. It’s annoying that you can’t preview the animation unless you add it to your collection. For cycling direction, you can show left/right turn but it’s not up to you to control when that gets turned off. There should be a way to do turn left/right not just for cycles but skateboarders as well. I suggest looking into Myo integration, or at least open up an SDK for folks to develop things like Myo integration for it. No way to upload your work to share with others as well. Also the controls at the bottom is not flushed correctly for iPhone X, making it easy to drag the screen up when you adjust the brightness.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.