Join Anna-the-Owl in her picture-painting adventure through the exciting world of Pix-o-Mania! Solve pixel-art puzzles level after level to uncover the big pictures and watch them morph into beautiful hi-res masterpieces as you travel across exotic countries, scenes and landscapes.
Download free, and start your Pix-o-Mania art quest now!
• Solve endless puzzles and get smarter while having fun
• Over 900 pixel-art levels to solve
• Different level types offer a variety of playing modes
• Over 30 big colorful pictures to complete
• Completed pictures morph into awesome hi-res masterpieces
• Collect and save your masterpieces in the gallery
• Share your masterpieces with your social friends
• Unlock new countries and sceneries during your adventure
• Replay puzzles to get a better result
• Hours of puzzling-fun for the whole family
• Continue playing on other devices using cloud saves
Improvements and fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Too frustrating for adults.
Definitely not for young kids. Too many bombs, owl gets annoying. Money spent just to advance in the game. I do like the pictures though. Beware, you can ask for a paint hint and get nothing, waisting diamonds.
There’s a zillion apps out there that are covered in ads and nickel and dime you over everything: clues, an extra few minutes of play, whatever. I have every other game by Conceptis specifically because they don’t use that model — every other conceptis app has a very reasonable model where you get a certain number of free puzzles, and if you want more you pay for more. No ads, no gimmicks, no surprises. It’s a great model! It works! And then there’s whatever this is. M
Thanks, I hate it.
(Not because it has cutesy features that seem to be aimed at a younger audience. That’s fine. Because I don’t need a puzzle app tracking private information, and I certainly don’t need an app where the amount of money you can spend on in-app purchases has no upper bound, which seems to be the case here.)
Here's the thing. This app is clearly designed for kids, which in itself is fine and dandy. The first few puzzles are a tutorial designed to help new young puzzlers, and the animations and cheery owl character help keep them engaged. Great so far.
Except the amount of "paint" is limited, meaning that any "errors" use up resources. These will replenish over time... or can be bought with premium currency. In other words, there is an artificial scarcity imposed which pushes the player towards spending real money.
That's the combination that bothers me. An app clearly designed for kids, but which penalizes experimentation by encouraging them to spend money. This app is literally monetizing a kid's puzzle learning experience. And that is morally foul.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Conceptis Ltd.
- 213.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Conceptis Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Special Offer $0.99
- Special Offer $1.99
- Pack of Emeralds $1.99
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Small Pack of Emeralds $0.99
- Special Offer $4.99
- Heap of Emeralds $3.99
- Special Offer $3.99
- Special Offer $5.99
- Large Stack of Emeralds $19.99