PIX for iOS provides secure access to your projects, whether connected in the office or offline on an airplane. Search, share, make notes and approve items with one touch.
Intuitive Review Tools
- Familiar inbox for fast navigation to desired content, and playlists for sharing and managing files
- Keyword search for clips, playlists, tags or notes
- Frame and page-specific markup
- One touch approvals
- Customizable quick notes
Multiple Viewing Options
- Mirror or AirPlay to a second device, including Apple TV
- Offline viewing with DRM
Integrated Production Workflow
- Metadata tracking from production through final release to facilitate client workflows
- Progress across devices synchronized for resume playback and notes and approvals
- Integrations leveraging industry tools, as well as custom integrations
- Visual and forensic watermarking, customizable by group
- End-to-end encryption
- Two-factor authentication (2FA) and other user access controls
- Threat monitoring and 24/7 user activity logging
• Now supports sending items with expiration.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Slight problem with latest update
Great app, incredibly useful. I had a problem with the last update crashing but Scott from Pix emailed an easy fix. Delete and reinstall fixed everything. Keep up the good work.
I got the app and went to sign up but there’s no sign up option. There’s only a log in option. I can’t get on the app since I can’t sign up.
I have found that if you don't touch the screen in the right way, picture freezes and controls do not appear. I then have to quit out of the ap, then go through the business of signing in again, getting back into the project and finding where I left off. I did find that if I am in a project that has many files available fir viewing, I could avoid all that by swiping to another file. Unfortunately, this doesn't work if the project only has a single file available. Please fix this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.