Pix4Dscan is a professional asset flight application for iPad developed by photogrammetry experts for visual inspections from images. This companion of Pix4Dinspect (read below) allows for both manual and automatic drone flights (Cell Tower, Orbit, Cylinder, Grid), to meet your mission’s specific needs and to collect actionable data.
1- Select a mission - Select a mission on your iOS device. Pix4Dscan comes with built-in flight plans for vertical and horizontal structures. It also includes an adaptable, semi-automatic flight plan specifically designed for cell towers. The app guides you to set the right parameters for an actionable dataset.
2- Start and fly - Track your mission's progress with the map view or monitor live with camera view. Pix4Dscan provides live telemetry data such as altitude, speed, gimbal pitch and more.
3- Upload and inspect - Upload images or videos (only available for Parrot Anafi & Anafi Thermal) from your SD card to Pix4Dinspect to create accurate and easy to inspect 2D and 3D models.
Drone compatibility list:
- Phantom 4 Pro V2
- Phantom 4 Pro
- Mavic 2 Pro
- Matrice 200, 210, 210 RTK
- Anafi with Skycontroller 3
- Anafi Thermal with Skycontroller 3 (RGB only)
Scale your visual inspections and asset management with Pix4Dinspect:
Pix4Dinspect is a powerful cloud-based software for visual inspection and asset management that automatically transforms drone images into 3D models for professionals in the infrastructure sector. These digital twins of industrial assets can be inspected in 3D, or in the original images, while AI-powered object recognition and automatic measurement tools highlight relevant information, including antenna detection, and extraction of its height, dimensions, azimuth, downtilt and plumb.
Ensure you have the latest firmware installed and the application is up to date.
The application follows the flight plan and does not avoid obstacles automatically.
Pix4D accepts no liability for damage, injuries or legalities from the misuse of this application. Use only in safe environments.
• Choose between time interval and waypoint image capture mode in cell tower orbit mission
• Select flight direction (clockwise, counterclockwise) in cell tower orbit and cylinder missions
• Ability to truncate mission plans in cell tower orbit and cylinder missions
• Support for DJI Matrice 200 Series with DJI Zenmuse X4S camera in generic mission types
• Update to DJI SDK 4.14
• Update to Parrot GSDK 1.8.0. This version is only compatible with Anafi firmware 1.8.0, please upgrade your drone to the last firmware available
• Cell tower flight plan optimizations
• UI improvements
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pix4D SA (Pix4D AG) (Pix4D Ltd)
- 216.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pix4D
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.