PIX4Dscan is a professional asset flight application developed by photogrammetry experts for visual inspections from images. This companion of PIX4Dinspect (read below) allows for both manual and automatic drone flights (Cell Tower, Orbit, Cylinder, Grid), to meet your mission’s specific needs and to collect actionable data.
1- Create a project* - Select one or multiple missions on your iOS device. PIX4Dscan comes with built-in flight plans for vertical and horizontal structures. It also includes an adaptable, semi-automatic flight plan specifically designed for cell towers. The app guides you to set the right parameters for an actionable dataset.
2- Start and fly - Track your mission's progress with the map view or monitor live with camera view. PIX4Dscan provides live telemetry data such as altitude, speed, gimbal pitch and more.
3- Upload and inspect - Upload images or videos (only available for Parrot Anafi, Anafi Thermal, Anafi USA) from your SD card to PIX4Dinspect to create accurate and easy to inspect 2D and 3D models.
*Please note that you need a valid Pix4D license to log into the PIX4Dscan application. A free 15-day trial is available.
Drone compatibility list:
- Matrice 300 RTK
- Phantom 4 Pro V2
- Phantom 4 Pro
- Mavic 2 Pro
- Mavic 2 Zoom
- Matrice 200, 210, 210 RTK
- Matrice 200 V2, 210 V2, 210 RTK V2
- Anafi Ai with Skycontroller 4
- Anafi with Skycontroller 3
- Anafi Thermal with Skycontroller 3 (RGB only)
- Anafi USA with Skycontroller 3 (RGB only)
Scale your visual inspections and asset management with PIX4Dinspect:
PIX4Dinspect is a powerful cloud-based software for visual inspection and asset management that automatically transforms drone images into 3D models for professionals in the infrastructure sector. These digital twins of industrial assets can be inspected in 3D, or in the original images, while AI-powered object recognition and automatic measurement tools highlight relevant information, including antenna detection, and extraction of its height, dimensions, azimuth, downtilt and plumb.
Ensure you have the latest firmware installed and the application is up to date.
The application follows the flight plan and does not avoid obstacles automatically.
Pix4D accepts no liability for damage, injuries or legalities from the misuse of this application. Use only in safe environments.
• Support for DJI Matrice 300 RTK with DJI Zenmuse P1 camera
• Support for iPad/iPhone mounted on the DJI Smart Controller Enterprise
• Report drone compass status in the map view and at the preflight checklist
• Update to DJI SDK 4.16
• Capture images in generic missions with Parrot Anafi, Anafi Thermal and Anafi USA
• Include DJI's FlySafeDatabase for faster startup and connection
• Unify radius setting ranges among cell tower asset missions
• Display images taken along the drone flight path
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pix4D SA (Pix4D AG) (Pix4D Ltd)
- 307.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pix4D