You have 100+ artworks to breath life in them. Let your inner artist out!
Discover realistic graphics of 3D models, build masterpieces layer by layer panting by numbers and personalize your artwork at the end. Apply sophisticated filters and easily share your 3D drawings with the world!
Feel your creativity building great pixel artworks!
Pixel Builder’s key features:
– 100+ artworks to build
– Boosters to make your painting faster and easier
– Unique filters to personalize your masterpiece and share it via Instagram and other networks!
– Realistic 3D models
– Cool after-photo effects (light, shadows, etc.)
We Love You! Enjoy!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we offer you the next subscription options:
1. Weekly Membership offers you a weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. With this option you will unlock all artworks, get access to all filters and will be getting 10 boosters every day. Moreover, we will remove all pop-ups and banner ads for your better game experience.
2. Monthly Membership offers you a monthly subscription for $19.99. With this option you will unlock all artworks, get access to all filters and will be getting 10 boosters every day. Moreover, we will remove all pop-ups and banner ads for your better game experience.
3. Yearly Membership offers you a yearly subscription for $99.99. With this option you will unlock all artworks, get access to all filters and will be getting 10 boosters every day. Moreover, we will remove all pop-ups and banner ads for your better game experience.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes account. Check https://support.apple.com/HT202039. When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed. The current active subscription period cannot be canceled. After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
We are ready to make your game experience even greater! Bugs are fixed and game performance is optimized. Enjoy!
Our team reads all reviews and always tries to make the game better. Please leave us some feedback if you love what we do and feel free to suggest any improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
More pictures please!
I really love this game. I am constantly checking for new pictures or levels, but ever since I finished the ones that load on the first week and all of the ones that you can finish before then, all you can do is replay the levels. I would really love it if there were more to do.
This app is good fun. The models are neat and the lack of required purchases is wonderful. However, the amount of ads you get for not buying the full version make extended play sessions take much longer than they should. Also the game lags heavily on really large models, at least for me. Still good fun to play though.
On an unrelated note, the logo was totally ripped from Picross 3D on the Nintendo DS. Modified slightly, sure, but almost exactly the same. You thought you were slick, but I saw through your tricks.
$416 a year.
First of, I am all for developers earning money for their hard work. It is definitely difficult to create a viable income in a world of 'free' and 'freemium' games. I have no issue or qualms with developers charging for a game, or for additional content.
However, this is unadulterated greed. The notion of a game as a subscription service is ludicrous. I am willing to pay a one time fee, or pay for add-ons but the idea of paying continuously for something is insulting.
$8 a week? In a month you've paid $32. In 2 months you could have bought a console game. In a year...you could have bought a console.
- Playgendary GmbH
- 150.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Playgendary
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond Membership (1 week) $7.99
- Diamond Membership (1 month) $19.99
- Diamond Membership (1 year) $99.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.