Pixel Dungeon is an exciting and extremely popular roguelike. Explore the depths of Pixel Dungeon, collect useful items and fight fierce monsters to find the Amulet of Yendor (surprise!) - the ultimate artefact of this game world!
Are you prepared for this very easy to play yet difficult to master dungeon crawler?
* Charming pixel-art graphics and a simple interface that gets out of your way.
* 25 randomly generated levels with different settings like sewers, abandoned prison, caves, etc... so you will feel that every new game is unique!
* A deceitful dungeon full of dangers! Try to avoid the hidden traps or falling on deadly chasms. Or find as many chests as you can, full of treasures to use or sell!
* A different array of monsters that will try to get a piece of you on every corner, plus some bigger bosses that will try to get an even bigger piece ;)
* Lots of different items to find, buy, sell... including armor, weapons, potions, wands, scrolls...
* Various character classes to suit your style of play, from the strong Warrior or the knowledgeable Mage to the sneaky Rogue and the powerful Huntress. You can specialize your character even further, if you survive long enough ;)
* Enchantments that you'll have to use on your weapons and armor if you want to survive the dungeon's harsh conditions
* You'll use your alchemy knowledge to brew rare potions, improve the dungeon's economy by spending all your coins on the shops and deal with obnoxious NPCs and their demanding quests
* Lots of other surprises, you'll need to check the game to find out!
Everything about Pixel Dungeon:
Temple of the Roguelike forum: http://forums.roguetemple.com/index.php?topic=2826
Official facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pixeldungeon
Developer Blog: http://pixeldungeon.tumblr.com/
Pixel Dungeon Wiki (including things like items and monsters descriptions, tactics and mechanics etc), run by a community: http://pixeldungeon.wikia.com/
You can also follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/watawatabou & https://twitter.com/Arcnor
The bug which caused freezing on iOS 12 is fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Excellent Roguelike for iOS.
I am a longtime fan of Roguelike games for desktops, and I have been looking for a mobile app that captures that kind of experience for quite some time. Pixel Dungeon is one of the best I have found so far. While it necessarily lacks the depth and complexity of a desktop version, it does a great job of capturing the spirit of the genre in a more compact package, with an easy to use interface and a very challenging degree of difficulty. Those reviewers who complain that the game is too difficult and that it doesn't give you all of the gameplay information up front have obviously missed the point of this genre. Discovering the hidden secrets and tricks of the game via multiple humiliating defeats is the very heart of Roguelike gameplay. When you finally beat the game, it feels like a real accomplishment. Or at least I assume that it will. I'm on my 49th play, and I just made it to level 11 and died. And that is a very good thing.
Favorite App in the
Oh Pixel Dungeon... 😌 I’m only 20 and I have been playing this games for YEARS ! And I attached to it the first time I played it since like 2014. And they Finally put it on IOS Man I was here before it even came on IOS 😂 One of the best RPG games ever, if not there best ! But this game takes a lot of learning to do if you haven’t played it yet. It’s only like 27 levels or something like that. But til this day since I first played it I still haven’t beat this freakin game man 😂 and I download it every time I think about it. I have to BEAT THIS GAME 😭 Love this game and Oleg Dolya, I hope you add more updates to this games to make it even better for years to come 🙏🏾 Great game worth the money 👌
Love it, don’t love the crashes. (iPhone X)
As a fan of Rogue Likes, I love this game. As a short fused person, I hate the crashes. They are very frequent, and very unpredictable. Sometimes I can get to the 6th floor perfectly fine before a crash, and other times, I can’t get past the first floor for 30 minutes because of crashes. Crashes wouldn’t be so much of a problem for me, but the problem is the game doesn’t save my progress, so I have to restart after every crash. I WANT to play this game more, but I am so frustrated with the crashing, I feel like there’s no point in playing it if I can’t make any real progress. I will hold out hope that you guys care about this game enough to update it for iPhone X. Thank you for the lovely game, but please update it! 😍😬
- Oleg Dolya
- 62.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.3.5 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 Oleg Dolya
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.