New free puzzle everyday!
Pixelogic is a fun and challenging puzzle game where you use logic to reveal a hidden picture made of colored cells. Like a mixture between sudoku and minesweeper, numeric hints are used to uncover a pixelated surprise. Access over 1,400 puzzles, plus a new puzzle for download every day (for free).
Pixelogic is based on a japanese logic game commonly referred to as Picross, Nonograms, Griddlers, Pic-a-Pix, Hanjie and Paint by Numbers.
• Over 100 puzzles included for free, from sizes 5x5 to 20x20. 2,000+ additional puzzle, including 25x25 puzzles available for purchase.
• Unique zoom feature enlarges a portion of the board for easy tapping, while still displaying the rest. No attempting to hit tiny squares or awkward scrolling on big boards
• A new puzzle is featured for download everyday!
• Create your own puzzle to share with your friends or to play yourself. Puzzles can be submitted to be featured as a daily puzzle.
• Auto-save feature restores your game if you exit or receive a phone call
• Scoreboard records your high score for each puzzle and compares your score to players from around the world.
• Option to disable error feedback
"This pixel puzzle game has all the features u need in a good pixel/girdler etc game - zoom, easy select, different size puzzles and best yet a new one every day! Well worth it!!"
* Bug fixes
* Privacy improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Enjoy playing, but noticed a bug recently.
I’ve been playing this for a few years and enjoy it as a time waster.
Recently I noticed that it doesn’t always keep accurate time. Puzzles that I’ve completed in a few seconds report taking over 2 minutes. If I replay the puzzle the timer is usually correct.
Regardless, this doesn’t take away from my enjoyment.
Can we get a new input type?
I’d love if there was a second input mode that we could use as a “what if” scenario. Sometimes I get stuck and want to take a guess at what the correct spot would be. If I guess right, then great, but if I guess wrong I have to backtrack and don’t know what squares are right and which ones are wrong. If we could have a second mode with say, blue squares and X’s, then I would know which ones to backtrack to.
Super Addictive Non-Stop Fun!
This is truly a lot of fun, especially if you like sudoku, crosswords, etc. With the paid version, you get not only a set of puzzles, but new ones each day as well as all the older daily puzzles dating back to to 2008 or so. A lot of bugs have been fixed, so I have absolutely no problems. This truly is the best app/game I have spent money on!
- Joel Riley
- 6.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Joel Riley
- In-App Purchases
- 25x25 Puzzles $0.99
- 2015 Daily Archive $4.99
- 2014 Daily Archive $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.