New free puzzle everyday!
Pixelogic is a fun and challenging puzzle game where you use logic to reveal a hidden picture made of colored cells. Like a mixture between sudoku and minesweeper, numeric hints are used to uncover a pixelated surprise. Access over 1,400 puzzles, plus a new puzzle for download every day (for free).
Pixelogic is based on a japanese logic game commonly referred to as Picross, Nonograms, Griddlers, Pic-a-Pix, Hanjie and Paint by Numbers.
• Over 100 puzzles included for free, from sizes 5x5 to 20x20. 2,000+ additional puzzle, including 25x25 puzzles available for purchase.
• Unique zoom feature enlarges a portion of the board for easy tapping, while still displaying the rest. No attempting to hit tiny squares or awkward scrolling on big boards
• A new puzzle is featured for download everyday!
• Create your own puzzle to share with your friends or to play yourself. Puzzles can be submitted to be featured as a daily puzzle.
• Auto-save feature restores your game if you exit or receive a phone call
• Scoreboard records your high score for each puzzle and compares your score to players from around the world.
• Option to disable error feedback
"This pixel puzzle game has all the features u need in a good pixel/girdler etc game - zoom, easy select, different size puzzles and best yet a new one every day! Well worth it!!"
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
* Bug fixes
* Privacy improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Can we get a new input type?
I’d love if there was a second input mode that we could use as a “what if” scenario. Sometimes I get stuck and want to take a guess at what the correct spot would be. If I guess right, then great, but if I guess wrong I have to backtrack and don’t know what squares are right and which ones are wrong. If we could have a second mode with say, blue squares and X’s, then I would know which ones to backtrack to.
Was Furious but now Thrilled
I’ve been playing Pixelogic forever and paid for everything but now I have to start again and even pay for previous year that we’re free to me before this latest update. I’m so disgusted that the developer would not honor the people who have been loyal players for many years.
Now I am thrilled. I am now able to restore my previous purchases. Thank you for responding so quickly. This is by far the best Nonograms type app and I really appreciate the fact that the developer cares about his loyal users.
Love this game so much!
I love this game so much. I’ve played every single daily puzzle, and am almost done with all the weekly puzzles. I love how straightforward it is and that there aren’t any ads or gimmicks to the game. The puzzles are challenging, but the platform itself is easy to use. I’m so sad that I’ve almost solved every puzzle, and wish there were other Nonogram games that were similar to this one! All others are too cheesy or dumb. Thank you so much for creating this game!!
The developer, Joel Riley, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Joel Riley
- 7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Joel Riley
- In-App Purchases
- Second Chances (3 Pack) $1.99
- Second Chances (20 Pack) $3.99
- Second Chances (50 Pack) $7.99
- Second Chances (10 Pack) $2.99
- 25x25 Puzzles $0.99
- 2016 Daily Archive $4.99
- 2015 Daily Archive $4.99
- Weeklys 2016 $4.99
- 2009 Daily Archive $2.99
- 2014 Daily Archive $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.