Improve UI for screens of iPhoneX and iPhoneXS Max
Ratings and Reviews
Does not work well on iPad
On my iPad this program does not open an art that I click on but always goes back to the beginning and then you have to scroll through everything to get to the desired one. It works well on my iPhone though.
Love the art (though you could change the opening selection *way* more often, I want to see new stuff!), very functional, easy to use and best of all, notifications are working again! Next time you update, would you please fix the followers number to update to the current total on the fly without having to log out?
Worked for me on iPad
It took getting used to the method. Find the floor/wall line and aline to the line on the screen. Click to make that the bottom of the wall you are interested in. Move iPad around until the picture is in the right place on the wall. Make a screen shot of that.
- Sean Broihier
- 23 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Pixels.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.