Slideshow, cast, upload, offline, download, and manage your photos and videos in this photo gallery for iCloud, Google Photos, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox and Flickr
Slideshow, upload, offline, save, and cast your photos and videos in iCloud, Google Photos, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Dropbox, and Flickr.
Manage and slideshow photos and videos on:
· Google Photos
· Google Drive
· Microsoft OneDrive
Play auto updating slideshows of your photos, live photos, and videos to turn your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV into an advanced digital picture frame.
Refine the slideshow so it is as beautiful as your memories:
· A dozen slide animations
· Play videos, muted or unmuted
· Auto update when new photos and videos are added
· Add clock, weather, and photo info
· Change font and size
· Shuffle (randomize) or play using the current sort
· Auto start slide show when app starts
· Slideshow a folder, an account, or all accounts
Take your folders offline and never wait on a network again. Screen sized copies are offlined to ensure minimal storage is used. Optionally offline only thumbnails to use even less storage, or offline videos to leverage that free space.
UPLOAD AND BACKUP
Auto backup to keep your memories safe or manually pick and choose photos to upload whenever and wherever you want.
Cast photos and videos to a Chromecast enabled device or to a smart TV with Chromecast.
Download photos or entire folders to your Camera Roll.
· Resize photos to fill screen
· Use blurred or black photo backgrounds
· Display thumbnails using different layouts (list, square, 4:3, collage, etc)
· Sort folders by photo info
Heart your favorite folders or photos to quickly filter them using the app's search bar.
Use the search bar to quickly filter photos by favorite, name, or caption. Search the current folder, current account, or all accounts.
· Share photos
· Hide folders you don't want to see
· Set a starting folder for each account
· Enable passworded read only mode to turn off features that may change data
· Copy, move, and delete
· Create new folders
· View photo and video info
· Toggle max brightness
· Dark mode
PixFolio is used in many unique ways:
· Grandparents can keep up with the latest photos of their grandchildren by having an auto updating slideshow running on their iPad. A password protected read only mode can be enabled to ensure accidental touches can never cause harm.
· Stores and restaurants can slideshow their marketing and menus at retail locations. Updating the files on cloud storage then propagates the changes to all store fronts.
· Schools and churches convert powerpoints to images in a folder. They then slideshow the folder using the app on an Apple TV to run auto updating digital signage.
· A family collects photos and video into a folder for a memorial service. Those memories are relived during the service as a slideshow.
· Auto backup is used to upload new photos and videos to multiple cloud storage accounts each night, ensuring photos are always protected with multiple copies.
· Folders of important images can be offlined to ensure they are always at your fingertips, even when you are away from the internet.
PixFolio has two low cost purchase options:
· Yearly (Enjoy all features for 1 year with a 7 day trial)
· Lifetime (Enjoy all features forever)
Yearly subscription starts with a 7-day free trial. After 7-day free trial, your Apple ID account will be charged and renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Make it easier to sort folders
Ratings and Reviews
Not all folders in google drive appear
Not all folders in google drive appear. I gave access as requested.
I could not access all the folders, request refund.
Developer Response ,
If you don't see what you expect, please contact me at email@example.com so I can help you. Thanks!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Brian Wood
- 39 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2022 Snapwood Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Photos & Slideshows $3.99
- Lifetime $9.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.