PixiTracker 1BIT is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and experiments with TRUE 1-BIT SOUND (like on old microcomputers).
No musical knowledge required!
[ Key features ]
• true 1-bit sound: only 1 and 0 in the final mix;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker);
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• iTunes File Sharing, Wi-Fi Export/Import, audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't go wrong
It's simple but very effective tool to make those chirpy noises. I was greatly impressed by the recording feature. Everything sounds like an old computer. So now you do not need that old computer to make those noises. Create your own, be happy!
Both original and 1Bit amazing 😁
I love both of this apps.
1 Bit Has Never Been So Great
It's a must have app if you like working with low bit audio, or if you enjoy PixiTracker. What's different? The sampling is superb, creating 1 bit samples is endlessly entertaining. The simplest sounds can be convert to spectacular 1 bit samples with the built in recorder. It's an incredible function.
(this next part is very unimportant) I would like to see ways to customize the visualizations, giving users the ability to draw their own pixel art and control how it is vizualized... maybe that particular function could be made into a completely different app or an in app purchase. Also it would be cool if there was a way to export customized visualizations to video files.
Pixitracker 1bit is a simplistically amazing way to work with low bit samples. I have no reservations in suggesting that low bit musicians should buy this app immediately.
Edit: I requested something that I didn't know was already available. That is pasted audio can be down converted to 1 bit automatically. Sorry about the mistake... this app rocks.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.