No time to delve into the big and serious music apps?
PixiTracker is what you need! It is a simple and fun tool to quickly create musical sketches, chiptunes and sound experiments. Without requiring a lot of musical knowledge!
[ Key features ]
• true warm pixel interface;
• pattern-based sequencer (tracker) with high quality sampler;
• several packs with unique sounds;
• sound recorder (from microphone or line-in);
• MIDI keyboard support;
• WAV export/import;
• export to XM - this file can be loaded by any modern music tracker/player (for example, SunVox);
• Wi-Fi export/import, iTunes File Sharing, audio copy/paste;
• Audiobus and IAA support;
• PixiTracker is also available for other systems (see the site);
• PixiTracker player is open source, so you can freely use it in your own Pixilang applications.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Simple but great.
I’ve had this a while and it really is a fun little sequencer. I never used it much but I pulled it out and recorded some random sounds into it for a drum beat and I fell in love. I’m a perfectionist with my music and tend to get caught up with effects, mixing and making things sound just right. This takes most of those distractions away and allows me to get back to basics and I can enjoy myself more.
So perfectly efficiently radically fun and productive. I’m relatively new to vertical trackers, but here the science is the same, but the process is horizontal. It’s absolutely fantastic. If you love Nanoloop and C64 (Amiga), and/or LSDJ as much as I do, PixiTrack is definitely for you. AS ARE any and all of Alexander Zolotov’s other projects. Very thankful for the hard work and inspiration that shows through this creation.
Very fun and easy way to lay out ideas
Pleasantly surprised at how easy this app is. I think the load/save sound(s) being on the opposite page is a strange design choice, but not too painful. all in all, it does a pretty decent job of letting you build out an idea quickly... import and export features are very welcome as well.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.