Pixlr - Photo Collages, Effect 4+
Inmagine Lab Pte. Ltd
- Offers In-App Purchases
Unleash your creativity with Pixlr (formerly Pixlr Express) – a free and easy photo editor.
No account creation required, just download and start editing.
Capture any moment and edit with over 2 million combinations of FREE effects, overlays, and filters.
Share of your photos seamlessly with friends or followers through email, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any social network.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr) for daily inspiration, tips, and tricks to make cool photo edits.
Show us your awesome edits, #madewithpixlr for a chance to be featured on our feed!
• Create photo collages easily with a variety of preset collages, grid style, customized ratio, and background.
• Instantly adjust the color of your photo in one easy click using Auto Fix.
• Use Double Exposure to create an array of effects easily with layers and adjustable transparency.
• Create cool photo effects using Stylize (pencil sketch, poster, watercolor and more).
• Effortlessly remove blemishes, red-eye, smoothen skin, or whiten teeth with simple tools.
• Bring out the color with Color Splash effect or add impact with Focal Blur.
• Choose from a range of effect packs to give your image the look and feel you want.
• Adjust the tone of the photo with overlays – amplify the tone, cool it down, or add surreal shades.
• Easily add text to your photos with a variety of fonts to choose from.
• Finish off your editing process with the right border - pick a style that suits you.
• Keep things fresh with our growing release of additional effects, overlays, and border packs.
• Keep track of your favorite effects and overlays with the Favorites button.
• Crop and resize images quickly and easily before saving.
We love hearing your ideas and feedback.
Follow us on Instagram (@pixlr), Twitter (@pixlr) or Facebook (/Pixlr).
For support or bug reporting, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are constantly working to improve your experience with Pixlr.
What's new :-
• Minor improvements and bug fixes.
Reach out to us at email@example.com if you have suggestions or need any help!
Ratings and Reviews
I love Pixler.....
I have created amazing images using Pixlr, so beautiful, that many people are now asking to purchase them. I would like to commend its developers for coming up with such a great App.
With just a few changes, it would be A+++++.
1. Stickers. OMG! Listen.....with such great aesthetics going on in the filters and the effects, why would you include stickers that look like they were made for kids, or adults who behave like kids??? They don’t AT ALL seem like they are even part of the App at all! It’s like they migrated in through the back door from a nearby sandbox! They are cartoons.
Please, please...give us some which match the sophistication of the App, that would elevate the look of the photo, rather than throwing Big Macs on it. A hint....design stickers which look like part of the art work, instead of fighting it— i.e., smudges, scrapes, liquids, nature— Impressionistic style....
2. You affixed a price to some of the better Effects. Fair enough. But often you need to try out several before you settle on the right look. How about you let the use experiment with a few and then charge him/her right before they save it? You’re tchies— you can figure this out.
3. Small Things— too many “droplet” shaped effects.....way too many in the rain-spattered pattern.
Other than these points, the App is very good...very. Keep up the good work, make my changes, and it will award winning!
Thank you and good luck.
To the Developers:
I’ve used the Pixlr editor online for several years and the app at least the last 4-5. It’s one of my favorites. Both are easy to navigate but I find the app much more lacking. I expected that to a certain degree, but as time went on and I saw others apps adding things (like the cloning tool, ability to layer, and ability to reshape) I started wondering why Pixlr hasn't been able to add those features as well. It's disappointing since this is the only app I pay for. It's gotten to the pt I can now achieve more on the free apps and it's not justifying the cost. That's not good from a consumer nor marketable standpoint.
The 'double exposure' function gets around some of it but often glitches, making a white background when the image itself has is a png/transparent - super annoying. Sometimes I can fix this with deleting and reinstalling and most of the time I cannot. Tried the BG remover offered as another work arnd, still happened when using in the main program.
I realize coding is complicated and sometimes debugging with new devs is a challenge but it's really hurting your product and the ability to market it with limited features at a premium. Please address this as I'd like to continue being a customer.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for reaching out to Pixlr.
We noted your feedback and will inform our respective team for their future reference and review.
We appreciate your support.
Great app, very buggy
First and foremost, I’ve used this app for years. It was my go-to editor on my phone because it has so much to offer. However, with the recent update I’m very annoyed. Every time I open the app, it asks me to allow access to my Bluetooth devices. It doesn’t need access to my Bluetooth devices, and at first it wasn’t too bad. However, the app was lagging when I was using it yesterday and it froze, so I had to manually close it. When I went to open it again, it was still frozen, so I went to manually close it again and the dang Bluetooth device access pop-up came up and I couldn’t click the home button to ignore it. I had to tap the “settings” option to get it to go away. After that was taken care of, I closed the app completely and proceeded to do some other things on my phone and the app, even though it was closed, was causing my phone to horribly lag. I can deal with some minor bugs here and there, but this is absolutely ridiculous and overwhelming when they happen all at once. I’ve had enough. Please fix this Bluetooth pop-up nonsense or get rid of it. Please deal with the lag stuff. I’m uninstalling and going elsewhere until this is taken care of. I used to love this app but now it’s only driving me nuts every time I use it.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Inmagine Lab Pte. Ltd
- 107.4 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Pixlr © Inmagine 2023. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Subscription Monthly $1.99
- Ads Removal $2.99
- Premium Subscription Yearly $11.99
- Lens Flare Overlays $0.99
- Galaxy Overlay $0.99
- Lens Flare 2 Overlay $0.99
- Bokeh Overlay $0.99
- Halftone Overlay $0.99
- Flare Sticker $0.99
- Invitation Border $0.99