This app allows you to create amazing new pictures from any combination of your old photos, new photos taken by your device's camera, labels, app-provided stickers and background images. Furthermore, you may move and scale any of the aforementioned objects to design your perfect masterpiece photos.
Added to the above, the app allows you to change the contrast, brightness and saturation color of your new pictures, and you may apply a vintage filter to render your new pictures appear as old photos. Once you are done creating your new pictures, you may send them to friends via emails or messages, save them to your device's photo album or send them to your printer for printout.
The unique features of the app are:
1. You may scale and place labels, stickers and sub-photos at anywhere in the new picture.
2. You may change the text color, background color, style and opacity of labels.
3. You may add a line to a label to point to any object in the new picture.
4. You may set the color, style and width of each label line.
5. You may change the shape of sub-photos.
6. You may choose from a wide selection of interesting stickers and background images to embellish your new pictures.
7. You may rotate sub-photos.
8. You may add/remove picture frame for sub-photos
and the top-level picture.
9. You may save and restore your photo editing sessions.
10..You may store your saved sessions to iCloud, and access those sessions across your iPhone and iPad.
11. You may lock/unlock the location of sub-photos. text
labels and stickers to make it easier to collage them.
Added new background images.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Office manager Wang,YaiChing
I think I'm a fan of apps made by Dynetix Design! I have most if not all of its apps.
I don't usually purchase app, but I do pay for app from Dynetix. Simply because I t is easy to use and the company responds to my email quick.
This PixMaestro (the name sounds weird) is relatively easy to use. I'd like to suggest PixMaestro to have more fun stickers and photo boarder available! I'd recommend this simple and ease to use app to friends, teens and kids!
The other day, I use PixMaestro to arrange my photos, I was surprised it is so easy to organize them. I put 6 pictures in one page and wrote some notes for future reference. I organized them according to events. PixMaestro is really a very simple and helpful tool. I recommend to try it and you will love it for sure.
I love to group my photos and add simple description such as my 40 birthday party or dinner party at Auntie Kwok's house in case my memory faints in the future. I found PixMaestro and am loving it. It is simple and easy to do what I need.
- Dynetix Design Solutions Inc
- 45 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Dynetix Design Solutions Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.