Want professional-grade photo editing at your fingertips? There’s no training needed!
Pixomatic will help you elevate your images and create captivating compositions with a full range of photo-editing features. Explore endless options through available tools like: background and objects removal, clipping out shapes, сropping, text, filters, photo merging, adding logos or watermarks, and more. You’ll be able to remix and reimagine your images like a master with our digital photo editing app.
Clip out objects of any shape – no matter the complexity. Curly hair? No problem! Replace reality with thematic or fantasy backgrounds, or try adding shadows. With Pixomatic, it’s easy to remove any object and almost impossible to even notice the editing!
Want the best parts of multiple photos? Merge them! Play with colors and textures, change styles, and shift the mood. The only rule here is to have fun and enjoy the creative process.
Set the mood! Have different looks for different social networks? Choose from 45 different filters for the look and feel you want. Old-school fans will also appreciate 17 Polarize effects.
Show your best face: Smooth skin, white teeth, and no red eyes. Selfies and portraits will show the real you – only slightly improved.
Classic or modern? Your choice! Choose from a vast collection of fonts for all occasions to convey the message you desire.
A perfectionist’s paradise: Add finishing touches manually to get the exact contrast, exposure, shades, and color depth that you want.
-SHARING TO INSTA, FB, TWITTER, ETC.-
Share directly to your favorite social media platforms. Your following will no-doubt notice your cool, modern content – whether it’s for personal or professional purposes.
Be on trend. Be different. And always be creative.
Become a Premium member to unlock all of the features.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-month Subscription with a 7-day Trial
* 1-year Subscription with a 7-day Trial
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
EULA - https://conceptivapps.com/eula.html
AdChoices - https://conceptivapps.com/privacy_policy.html
Using Pixomatic has just become easier than ever! Here is what we did:
- Updated the flow for Patch and Clone stamp tools for your convenience;
- Added more layers’ capabilities! Adding layers became easier, the background layer can now be deleted, and the Сut out tool will only create a new image layer without transforming the source image into a background. Instantly you can unite layers, see their attributes, lock, unlock and hide layers, fill them with solid colors, add text layers. And that’s not even it! Go see for yourself!
- Enjoy a simplified fonts workflow;
- Edit mode now has tutorials and settings just at hand. Apart from being more visible tips became twice more useful as well.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app and great customer service
I don’t know what other similar apps can be used this easily for collage but Pixomatic has been stellar. The only shortcoming may be just a setting I missed seeing but having a high res export of my cuts would be helpful, as I would like to use cuts for an analog collage and my printer says I need at least 400 dpi to enlarge the pictures.
I had an issue with this last update to 2.0 and it wouldn’t acknowledge my subscription but props to Natallia at ConceptivApps for helping me out. I think it was not their issue but the App Store not showing that I needed an extra update.
If you’re concerned about the monthly fee, try it and do the annual subscription instead. It’s more economical.
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for the positive review! We're happy to know that you find our app easy to use and our support helpful. Your positive feedback really inspires us to work harder on improving the app! As for the exporting - currently, you can visit your Account - Settings - and select necessary parameters for Max.image size and Export image format, which we hope will help you with your prints. Hope it all helps!
I want to love this
This seems like the beginning of a powerful editor, but it’s just not ready for daily use yet. To be fair, I’m coming from Photoshop and looking for the mobile equivalent, but this tool seems to be more about composing two images together than actual editing. Tool grouping is also confusing for a power user...for example why is there an Eraser under cut and another Eraser under Refine? Why isn’t there just a general purpose Eraser that works on both with the option to dial down the strength and turn on feathering? Tools are grouped by function; since I know which tool I want, this task based interface feels clunky. Also...why is there a shadow button at the root level? Are people really adding that many shadows that this option couldn’t be hidden in favor of other tools? Layers seem to be a selling point for this app, but I’m used to seeing eye icons next to my layers to show/hide, not tapping randomly on the background. I guess my biggest problem with this software is that they’ve avoided common design paradigms of design software (like the tool pane and instead arranging tools by tasks), and it makes my workflow slower than finding the nearest computer and firing up Photoshop.
Great customer service
We have a small record company and love using this app for our online marketing!
Recently we were creating content for print and needed an image larger than a phone image but still wanted to use the design we created on this app. I couldn’t find the font name anywhere and emailed their customer support. They promptly email back with the answer I was looking for!
- Conceptiv Apps LLC
- 177.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020, Conceptiv Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pixomatic PRO $3.99
- Pixomatic Premium 1 Month $3.99
- Pixomatic Premium 1 Year $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.