J.R. Bookwalter, Macworld: “Desktop-quality image masking and editing tools. For extracting objects from images and repurposing them in a variety of different ways, Pixomatic 3 has no equal on smartphones or tablets.”
Pixomatic Pro is an advanced editing app that is extremely easy to use. Create awesome photo compositions and edits, remove the background of your product photos, add a company logo or watermark, get professional CV or passport photos without going out for the photoshoot and much more. Your creative possibilities are limitless!
Pixomatic Pro Features:
- CUT Images: use the Cut tool to create cutouts automatically, save them for later use as stickers, or use the Inverse cutout mode. The Hair Tool refines your cutouts when dealing with fuzzy edges.
- ADJUST Photos: using numerous features, including, Brightness, Warmth, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Tint, Exposure, Gamma, Highlights/Shadows & Vibrance. Get retro picture effect by adding some Grain and changing the Tone.
- OUTLINE: add an outline to the edges of your cutouts to make them stand out from the background even more! If you were thinking about launching your YouTube page or starting Product Photography, then this tool is definitely for you.
- Add FILTERS: browse our library of 100+ free filters, including vintage-style Polarize filters, Monochromes or creative Art filters.
- RETOUCH: use our advanced Face tool to Heal blemishes, whiten teeth or to add some glow to your face.
- REMOVE unwanted objects: master the Clone Stamp and Patch tool to get rid of annoying objects that ruin your picture.
- TEXT: over 50 fonts are available for every taste. Use them to add captions or create memes! Add a shadow to make the text more eye-catching and fun.
- LAYERS: add up to 20 layers, choose a layer by a single tap and change the order in seconds. Fill the background with a solid color (as in Product Photography) or use our integrated Pixabay stock to find the picture that you like.
- CROP: use the Round Crop tool or browse the popular sizes, where you can find cropping resolutions for iPhones or any of your preferred social networks.
- Added functionality: Blend several modes, create an amazing Double Exposure, use different Blur options and much more!
Download the app to explore all of its features! Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for tips, tutorials, and inspiration. Post your gorgeous edits on Instagram with #pixomatic. We’ll feature our favorites! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any feature requests, questions, or comments.
"Pixomatic PRO" SUBSCRIPTION
You can subscribe for unlimited access to premium features and content offered for purchase within Pixomatic PRO.
Subscriptions are billed monthly at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
1-month subscription: USD$3.99 after 1 week free trial.
1-year subscription: USD$29.99 after 1 week free trial.
Follow our Facebook and Instagram accounts for tips and inspiration.
Post your gorgeous edits on Instagram with #pixomatic. We’ll feature our favorites!
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any feature requests, questions, or comments.
Bug fixes and improvements. Thanks for using Pixomatic PRO!
Ratings and Reviews
Great customer service
We have a small record company and love using this app for our online marketing!
Recently we were creating content for print and needed an image larger than a phone image but still wanted to use the design we created on this app. I couldn’t find the font name anywhere and emailed their customer support. They promptly email back with the answer I was looking for!
I want to love this
This seems like the beginning of a powerful editor, but it’s just not ready for daily use yet. To be fair, I’m coming from Photoshop and looking for the mobile equivalent, but this tool seems to be more about composing two images together than actual editing. Tool grouping is also confusing for a power user...for example why is there an Eraser under cut and another Eraser under Refine? Why isn’t there just a general purpose Eraser that works on both with the option to dial down the strength and turn on feathering? Tools are grouped by function; since I know which tool I want, this task based interface feels clunky. Also...why is there a shadow button at the root level? Are people really adding that many shadows that this option couldn’t be hidden in favor of other tools? Layers seem to be a selling point for this app, but I’m used to seeing eye icons next to my layers to show/hide, not tapping randomly on the background. I guess my biggest problem with this software is that they’ve avoided common design paradigms of design software (like the tool pane and instead arranging tools by tasks), and it makes my workflow slower than finding the nearest computer and firing up Photoshop.
Best cutting app ever!
I have searched for about 3 years to find a good automatic and somewhat manual cutting app and I finally found it! It is so worth buying the subscription if you use it daily or weekly. I personally use it to put a white background behind my items that I’m selling. If your looking for an extremely easy but also extremely precise app, this is absolutely perfect!
- Qube LLC
- 136.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Qube LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Pixomatic PRO $3.99
- Pixomatic PRO Yearly $29.99
- Pixomatic PRO Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.