"Connecting people through visual storytelling", that's our goal of creating Pixotale.
With Pixotale, anyone can create, share and discover beautiful, media rich stories directly from their mobile phone or tablets. The interactions woven through these visual stories will form the basis of an innately new social network.
Designed For Mobile
• Intuitive touch interface and card-based design makes it easy to create stories with just a few taps.
• Offline and auto-save/auto-recovery support. Create your story anytime and anywhere, with or without network connection. App crashed? battery dead? You won't lose your work.
• Import photos not only from your phone, but also from your Flickr, Instagram, Facebook, Google+/Picassa or Adobe Creative Cloud accounts.
Beautiful, Simple, Elegant
• Anyone can create beautiful, media rich stories. Lay out photos, maps, and text easily with touch interface.
• Responsive design. Your stories look great on all screen sizes and automatically adapt to different devices.
• Automatic balanced layout. You don’t need to be a pro designer to make something stunning. Pixotale lets you focus on the essential part - storytelling. Let our algorithm do the magic for the rest!
• Send your stories to friends or family, or share to social networks with just a few taps.
• Stories can be viewed from iPhone, iPad or any web browser.
• Work with all other Pixomobile apps. Pixotale accounts work across all Pixomobile apps.
- Improved share features.
- fixing crashing issue on the latest iOS
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m unable to change my email
Great app that makes your post beautiful
Pixotale is the best app I've used for posting. It makes editing a post on Facebook so easy. Pick your favorite photo, write your words around it, and click to publish. It resembles Mac's simple and beautiful user interface. A great product you should try.
I am still trying to find its support to publish in WeChat. Not successful yet. Hope it is there.
This could be great!
I'v been looking for a new photo/ video journal app since Storehouse ceased to exist.
I like the photo and text layout very much, and ease of moving content around. Images move nicely as one scrolls up.
To make it perfect, one needs to be able to add video directly from the iPad, ( not a link)
so that the vid clips and photos interact smoothly. Any chance of that happening soon?
- LOCQL, INC.
- 39.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Pixomobile
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.