Pixel art colour by number online with friends & family on large pixel masterpieces
PiXX: Pixel art coloring by numbers is an absorbing and therapeutic game. Color solo or become part of an online painting collective, all helping to create a pixel art masterpiece turning grey areas into flourishing vibrant color. To indulge the competitive element, there are stars to collect and leaderboards letting you know exactly how many pixels you and your fellow artists have colored.
There are 3 modes:
1) Multiplayer – Color with others as a collective.
2) Single Player – Relax and color at your own speed.
3) Friends & Family – Private coloring with friends & family only.
Top Free PiXX Features
● Millions of pixels to color
● Large masterpieces created by professional pixel artists
● Multiplayer coloring online
● Range of art styles
● Unlock artworks & improve tools as you earn rewards
● Beautifully designed paint by number interface
● Leaderboard tracking pixels colored by all artists
● Share completed masterpiece to your socials
● Dazzling animation effects
Premium Upgrade Features
- Unlimited fill tool usage to cover large areas
- Access to premium only content
- Magic finger recharge reduced
- Additional customisation settings
- Ad free experience
- Created unlimited friends & family games
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
*Special thanks to PixelDanc3r for letting me use his awesome art. Check him out here https://twitter.com/PixelDanc3r
Added New Artworks
Ratings and Reviews
This game caught me by surprise. I was on reddit one day and saw a small gameplay trailer by the dev and had to give this game a try. I love pixel art and I gotta say this game has a lot of it. Not only does this game have a lot of pixel art which is amazing but the way you get to paint giant themed maps is what I like it’s NOT boring and repetitive because they give you a fill and hold drag painting option which not only speeds up the painting but allows you to see how long it would take to paint a city by yourself ( probably a year ). By far the best part about this game is how everyone who plays this game works on painting a map together which is where this game shines, I love how you can see someone painting something and seeing which color they started with first and seeing this object or building go from black and white to colorful is just jaw dropping when the cities are finished you are presented with amazing pixel art that you helped create and many others. Overall try it out you can’t go wrong with FREE and if you love it like I do I would buy premium to help the devs keeping the servers up.
Great game but one niggling little prob...
I enjoy playing this, especially the single player mode. However it is really difficult to reach the last few pixels at the bottom of the image. The paint bar with the fill tool and the magic finger tool that also contains the numbers to fill in gets in the way. I try to scroll the image up so i can have those last few pixels within reach, but it just snaps back into place, making it impossible to reach the last couple. Is this a behavior that can be fixed? Or is there a way to reach the last few pixels on the bottom so i can finish an image?
Also, the app has a tendency to crash unexpectedly when working on very high pixel count images, especially those over a million pixels in size.
Developer Response ,
Glad you are enjoying it! I will look to address the ui layouts in a future release .... I did leave a gap on all the sides, so it might be a bit tricky but you can still color underneath the color panel if you scroll/zoom to the right spot ... alternatively you can press and hold the number and then slide your finger over the colour panel to color the numbers you can’t see.
Could be better
This game has so munch potential and I love the concept of being able to color massive pictures with other people. However there are some issues that are making it almost unplayable for me. First of all there are too many people allowed in each picture room at a time which makes it hard to get anything done. Second, the game glitches and freezes nonstop (I have a fully updated iPhone 10S max) and sometimes even freezes everything else on my phone as well. Third, there are too many pay to play and not enough free to play choices with the same pictures cycling through again and again. And fourth, the new banner ads (which I get might be needed) are covering the screen making it hard to color at all. If these issues could be addressed and resolved I would definitely rate higher because the premise is fantastic and the coloring method I like.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- 10 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.15 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Pixel Art Coloring Game Pro $29.99
- Pixel Art Coloring Game Pro $5.99
- Pixel Art Coloring Game Pro $14.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.