With big, beautifully designed artworks, it's up to you to put the color back into them pixel by pixel. Simply pick a canvas, find a spot and start coloring. Everyone colors together on the same artworks, so look out for other people helping you to complete your masterpiece.
Color by number has always been a really relaxing way to spend some time unwinding but doing it on massive artworks with your friends shares the love and enjoyment.
Top Free PiXX Features
● Many beautifully designed large pixel arts to choose from
● Dazzling color animation effects
● Color together with friends and family in realtime
● Player rewards system to improve tools over time
● Additional artworks unlocked at certain stages
● Leaderboards to see who colors the most pixels on each artwork
● Share features to social for your completed artworks
● Advanced color tools like 'Magic Finger' coloring
Premium Upgrade Features
- Unlimited fill tool usage
- Access to premium only content
- Magic finger recharge reduced
- Additional customisable settings
- Ad free experience
* Choose the length of subscription: 1 Month / 3 Months / 1 Year.
* Choose from different subscription options.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel your subscription in the iTunes settings at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial period. Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase and upon commencement of each renewal term.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime by cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
*Special thanks to PixelDanc3r for letting me use his awesome art. Check him out here https://twitter.com/PixelDanc3r
* Complete new way of playing single player
* Improved the UI and coloring tools
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Rather nice, good time waster,
Colorful and fun, with lots of free constantly shifting pieces to work on. The multiplayer just means they can also work on it— there’s no chat or anything— which just helps speed up the process.
A few complaints though:
Like other users have mentioned, the giant color selection tool is both a bit in the way sometimes and seemingly a little too big just in general: I wish there was a way to scale it down a bit.
Secondly: the banner ad
Gosh how I dislike this ad. I’m never going to buy a Toyota, yet here I am constantly accidentally clicking on the annoying thing, bringing zoomed off to somewhere different and having to reload the map again, and it’s completely opaque, making pixels behind it hidden. It needs ridding.
Which could be done with the in app purchase of course.. but there’s a problem with that too.
I also feel the fee should also simply be a one time transaction instead of a subscription— I’m fine with outright paying for no ads, but subscribing is too much, especially for the price, which is steep even so far as these games go.
Lastly, this game drains my battery life and heat up my phone like no other. I can understand why on this, just a warning. Make sure to have a charger handy, folks.
Developer Response ,
Firstly, thanks for such a comprehensive review. We really appreciate it.
The latest version we have made some improvements to address most of these concerns.
Banner ad has been placed in position that is less obstructive. A timer has been added for popup ads to indicate when the next ad will display. The Colour Palette goes transparent when the user is colouring pixels at the edges to help with the colouring. In-App purchases have been reviewed and a decrease in price has been applied across the board. Battery usage will be worked on over the coming weeks. Thanks for playing.
This game caught me by surprise. I was on reddit one day and saw a small gameplay trailer by the dev and had to give this game a try. I love pixel art and I gotta say this game has a lot of it. Not only does this game have a lot of pixel art which is amazing but the way you get to paint giant themed maps is what I like it’s NOT boring and repetitive because they give you a fill and hold drag painting option which not only speeds up the painting but allows you to see how long it would take to paint a city by yourself ( probably a year ). By far the best part about this game is how everyone who plays this game works on painting a map together which is where this game shines, I love how you can see someone painting something and seeing which color they started with first and seeing this object or building go from black and white to colorful is just jaw dropping when the cities are finished you are presented with amazing pixel art that you helped create and many others. Overall try it out you can’t go wrong with FREE and if you love it like I do I would buy premium to help the devs keeping the servers up.
Really fun, but overpriced.
I find this game so relaxing. The artwork is good, and the multiplayer aspect is unique. Adding a leveling system was a neat idea too. I want to rate it higher, but the flaws are too great in my opinion.
I took one star off for the obnoxious UI. The bottom third of the screen is heavily obstructed by the color selection tool. This wouldn’t be a big deal, but ads block the top third of the screen. It’s hard to see anything but the middle third.
The second star I subtracted for the subscription option. It’s standard to coloring games, but I find it too expensive. I wish there was a one time fee to remove ads, and perhaps one time payment bundles for the artwork. Anything but $7 per month. Edit: I just realized that the single player is also part of the subscription. This makes me want to forget about this app even more. I would easily pay up to $10-15 for lifetime access to this game, but am not willing to pay a monthly fee.
- Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- 42.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Revosoft Technologies PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version 1 Month $3.99
- Premium Version 3 Months $7.49
- Premium Version 1 Year $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.