You are BIG. You are TASTY. You are kicking some brittle undead @$$!
Top 10 iOS games of 2012 -Metacritic.com
"Ridiculous yet Amazing" -USA Today
"Best Casual Game of 2012" -Best App Ever Awards
Pizza Vs. Skeletons is an epic, ridiculous, 2D platform game designed from the ground up for iOS. You control a 25-foot-tall pizza as it smashes through a horde of undead rivals on land, sea, and in outer space.
WARNING! This is not a casual game! Each level has three tiers of challenges and things can get pretty tough by the end! (Don't worry, we'll ease you in gently!)
What can a 25-foot-tall pizza do? Well, pretty much EVERYTHING*
= Crush fossilized ostriches = Rescue Schnauzer puppies = Stomp obnoxious cupids = Learn Karate = Sumo wrestle an alien = Ski with comrades = Demolish a haunted skyscraper = Eat fugu = Bounce on space marshmallows = Smash the great pyramids = Celebrate Dia de los Muertos = Grow a mohawk = Visit the moon = Protect civilians = Raid a meat factory = Thwart a UFO abduction = Teach baseball players a lesson they will never forget = Plunder cash = Be a pirate = Don't be a pirate = Be a pirate with an ant's mouth = Destroy a perfectly good log cabin = Get pummeled by teddy bears = Go nuclear =
*Yes, you can actually do all this and far more!
+ 120 fantastically ridiculous levels
+ 3 distinct challenges in each level
+ Dozens of enemies
+ Huge bosses
+ Customize the perfect hero--add peppers, a powdered wig, be a peanut butter and jelly sandwich... design over A QUARTER MILLION PIZZAS!
+ Facebook and Twitter: post pictures of your tricked-out hero and brag about your hi-scores
+ Game Center: online leaderboards and challenging achievements
+ High-definition "Retina" graphics
• The subscription gives you unlimited access to all the games offered in Playond and includes:
- A lot of amazing games
- Many hours of play time
- New games added all the time
- No ads or extra payments
• Subscription length: weekly, monthly
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account as soon as you confirm your purchase.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal from your Account Settings after the purchase.
• Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• The cost of renewal will be charged to your account in the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• When canceling a subscription, your subscription will stay active until the end of the period. Auto-renewal will be disabled, but the current subscription will not be refunded.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
Terms of service: https://www.playond.com/tos.html
Have a feature request you would like to see in a future version of the game? Do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Make it where you don’t need to pay two dollars to play the game
Why make it free to play and then make it where you have to play to play the rest of the game it was already paid and then you just make it free ones actually not free
Played this when I was younger and very disappointed
So when I was younger I played this game and it was a lot of fun. So I was bored and decided to play it again so I played the first two levels and then my game crashes. So I load it back up again thinking it’s just one of those glitches, but I load back up only to see that I have to pay something like $3 a week to play this! I was bored and wanted to enjoy some nostalgia, but was very VERY disappointed to see that you had to pay to play a free game. If your gonna make people pay three dollars a week or whatever it was, just make the game cost money so people don’t get mislead. In conclusion, don’t get this game unless your willing to pay like $15 a month for this game. Very disappointed sorry the game was fun when it was free 1 star.
The game’s ruined now
I saw this game and remembered how much I liked it, so I gave it a download to play it again. Yet after the first level I have to pay *$2.49 a-goddamn-WEEK* to continue playing. I’d rather pay $2.99 (OG price) to have it permanently rather than spend $2.49 a week for one game I wanted to play.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 391 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Playond $2.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.