Race with Catboy, Owlette and Gekko on this thrilling lunar adventure! Those night-time villains Luna Girl and Romeo want the moon crystals to increase their powers – you’ve got to stop them! Climb aboard the PJ Rovers and race across the Moon to recover as many crystals as you can. But watch out – there are obstacles to challenge you at every turn. This is your chance to be a hero – just like the PJ Masks...
PJ Masks, we’re on our way! Into the night to save the day!
• Choose your favorite PJ Masks character
• Collect gold moon crystals to upgrade your PJ Rover
• Pickup power cells to activate Amulet power
• Drive over boost pads for extra speed
• Stay on the holo-platforms for extra power cells
• Watch out for Luna Girl's moonfizzle balls and Romeo's shrink ray
• Race the PJ Rovers across the lunar plains as you challenge the villains
• Fly the HQ Rocket across the Moon
• Earn rewards and unlock new skills and levels
Collect the power cells and trigger the PJ Masks’ superpowers:
• Catboy – he can go at Super Cat Speed , faster than the other heroes.
• Owlette – she can see more crystals with her Super Owl Eyes and magnetically attract them.
• Gekko – he can become invisible with his Super Gekko Camouflage and drive through obstacles.
There are over 35 levels to race through, each one different from the last:
• Race to the finish with the PJ Masks!
• Battle against Luna Girl, Romeo and Romeo's Robot
• Chase a villain through lunar valleys, plains and tunnels
• Follow your fellow PJ Masks trail to navigate through meteor showers, boulder fields and crystal traps
• Pilot the HQ Rocket through asteroid fields
SAFE AND AD-FREE
Trusted by millions of families across the globe, the PJ Masks: Racing Heroes gives parents peace of mind with:
• Age-appropriate content tailored for preschoolers
• A safe and secure environment: NO ads!
PJ Masks is a big favorite with families all around the world. Together the trio of heroes – Catboy, Owlette, and Gekko – embark on action-packed adventures, solving mysteries and learning valuable lessons along the way. Watch out nighttime baddies – the PJ Masks are on their way, into the night to save the day!
ABOUT Entertainment One
Entertainment One (eOne) is a market leader in the creation, distribution, and marketing of award-winning kids' content that connects with families around the world. Inspiring smiles with the world's most beloved characters, from Peppa Pig to PJ Masks, eOne takes dynamic brands all the way from screens to stores.
• We currently support iOS 9.0 and up
• For the best performance, we recommend iPad Air and above, or iPhone 6 / SE and above
• Please note: This app is not compatible with the iPad 1 or iPad Mini 1
Feedback or questions? We'd love to hear from you.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information: http://pjmasks.co.uk/grown-ups/apps/general-app-support
We've been working super hard to make this app even better:
• Bug fixes and stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but no sound
My 2 & 3 yr old like this game but I have notice so many times there is no sound no music. I thought it was my phone and rebooted it but still no sound even after checking the mute button. There was one time that I heard my son playing the game with sound and music but that was very rare. So I think this is a bug.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing sound issues with our app.
Could you please check and try the following?
1) Check your AirPlay and volume levels
Sometimes it’s easy to accidentally press the volume ‘down’ button or accidentally access ‘AirPlay’ mode. Try pressing the volume ‘up’ button or disable ‘AirPlay’ mode in the control panel
2) Check your device sound is not muted
If your device has a Ring/Silent switch on its side, make sure it's toggled to ring (if you can see an orange dot, your device is muted)
3) Some newer devices do not have the Ring/Silent switch, IF your device does
Check the settings on your device, the sound issues could be related to the side switch Rotation Lock/Mute function:
Go to Settings > General > Use Side Switch To > and make sure ‘Rotation Lock’ is enabled
Toggle the side switch to ‘mute’ (the orange dot showing)
Open the app. Can you hear any sound?
Go back to Settings > General > Use Side Switch To > and select 'Mute'
Toggle the side switch to ‘Ring’ (orange dot not showing)
Open the app again. Can you hear any sound?
Lastly, try Settings > General > Use Side Switch To > and switch it back to select ‘Rotation Lock’
*For some users, changing the setting from ‘Mute’ to ‘Lock Rotation’ seems to fix the sound problem.
4) Close ALL apps and reboot your device
Double tap the home button so that you can access each app that is running and slide each of them up to close them.
Press and hold the ‘Power’ and ‘Home’ button down together until the device screen goes black. This takes a short while then the Apple logo appears, which means your phone is rebooting.
5) Some users on 10.3.1 and more recent OS have the soft mute ON in their Control Bar
Slide the control bar up from the bottom of the device; some users on 10.3.1 and newer OS have the ‘Bell’ symbol for mute. Switch it to OFF.
Please let us know if you still experience issues after going through these steps.
Thank you for your understanding.
PJ Masks Support Team
Purchased for my Grandson and he loves it!!!
Does not work on iPad 3
I just installed this and it will not start when I touch the icon to start it. Displays the start screen and then shuts down. I just spent $4 on it for my kid for nothing.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you are having issues with the app. Please send an e-mail at email@example.com including as many details as possible regarding your issue, so that we can work directly with you to find a solution.
PJ Masks Support Team
- Entertainment One Ltd.
- 425.4 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frogbox SAS / Entertainment One UK Ltd. / Walt Disney EMEA Productions Ltd. 2014
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.