PK Fitness Rewards takes the guesswork out of exercise making every workout count! Get rewarded for your workouts, whether you’re starting to get in shape or exercise daily.
Our game-changing technology calculates personal effort, showing exactly how hard you’re pushing yourself during your workout. Exercise, earn coins, and get great rewards for trying your best!
Whether you're a neighborhood walker, it’s your first time at the gym, or you’ve cycled more miles than you can count, PK Fitness Rewards measures what matters most: your effort.
Set personal goals, compete with friends and track your progress all in one place. You can see your effort change over time as you become fitter, faster and stronger with every workout.
Gamify your workout and stay motivated with real rewards! Earn coins for every workout, which you can redeem for gear, gift cards from the top brands you love and more.
PK FITNESS REWARDS VALUES:
MOTIVATION & VALIDATION
- Each of us has different capabilities, body types & fitness levels.
- PK Fitness Rewards is a workout app that embraces these differences.
- PK Fitness Rewards uses effort to even the playing field, allowing everyone to earn based on their personal goals, body type, capability, and fitness level.
FUN & REWARDS
- We’ve worked hard to create an app that rewards you for exercising.
- We believe that positive reinforcement goes a long way, especially when it involves earning cool prizes!
HOW IT WORKS
- Start a workout (any activity).
- Track your effort in real-time with personalized standards.
- Earn coins based on your effort - more effort = more coins!
- Rake in the rewards!!
PK FITNESS REWARDS FEATURES:
CUSTOMIZED FITNESS INSIGHT
- Track your progress with unique workout insights.
- Quantify and track your exercise and effort.
- Set personal goals and see your growth.
- Earn coins based on the effort you put in.
- Compete for a place on the leaderboards.
- Turn any workout into a rewarding experience.
WORKOUT REWARDS- Redeem your coins for awesome prizes.
- Cash gift cards, Nike shoes, Airline & Vacations, Meal Plans, Premium Protein Powder and more!
APPLE WATCH SUPPORT
- Connect your Apple Watch or Bluetooth heart rate monitor to earn for any workout.
- Workouts include Swimming, Surfing, Skating, Crossfit, Yoga, Weight Lifting, Spinning, Golfing, and hundreds more.
- Import workouts via Apple Health from Fitbit, Nike+ Run Club, 7 Minute Workout, Endomondo, Garmin, Runtastic, DailyBurn, Carrot Fit, Get Moving, PEAR, Strava, Trails, RunKeeper, and Zombie Run!Get rewarded for your workout with PK Rewards!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
PK Fitness Rewards is free to download and use. PK Pro is a monthly subscription upgrade that offers users increased capabilities and features for the more serious fitness enthusiast. PK Pro Max is a monthly subscription upgrade that includes all the increased capabilities and features of PK Pro with the added ability to maximize your daily coin earnings.
Users can subscribe and pay through their iTunes account. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed in iTunes by going to the ‘Manage Subscription’ page in the settings. The auto-renew feature may be turned off after purchase by going to the 'Manage Subscription' page in settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable. The subscription will renew at the same cost.
Terms of Service: https://www.rewards.pkfitness.com/terms-of-use
*Note: GPS running in the background can decrease battery life.
Fixed a critical bug from the last release. Sorry about that!
Ratings and Reviews
This app is wonderful and unique. Unlike many other apps which only calculate outdoor steps this app rewards you based on what you put into any workout. If you don’t move much it gives you the option to connect to a device that monitors your heart rate (haven’t tried this function yet). Or if you use a stationary bike or treadmill (needs to be in pocket). It’s a very legit app that give you your rewards in a timely manner. I’d recommend getting as soon as possible, because the rewards are good and very reasonable to get. I’d recommend spending a little and purchase the bank upgrade as you can earn more in a day and it’s completely worth it. They also have a 24hr option which is great if you’re going on a workout binge! I don’t expect the earnings to be so easy to obtain, but even if it does change I doubt it’ll ever not be worth it. This is an amazing app and I’m very surprised that this app is so reasonable.
Exercise gamification with reward system
I’m a PK Fitness user and PK Coon is the next iteration of that. It has everything PK Fitness does (that’s 5 stars right there) and then it takes it up a notch by rewarding you with real tangible things for doing what’s good for you anyway.
Many fitness tracking apps have a buddy/support system built in to motivate you and that’s enough for many people. This has that, rewards, and competitions (programs).
The app is very hardware agnostic and if something can’t be added, it’s because of that manufacturer’s ecosystem, not PK. I imagine most people won’t have a problem.
Customer Support is just fantastic. Very fast, no canned responses (well, except of the automated confirmation your inquiry was received), and, most importantly, extremely helpful.
So, get that HR strap, Apple Watch or whatever else you got strapped on, download the app and get going on earning rewards. :)
Good beginning but is lacking
I’ve been using it for a week and all the functions I have encountered are flawless! I consider it to be quite effective for at measuring workouts but the fact that as a free user the imported workouts are not counted and in order to counts workouts we have to manually start them. The concept just isn’t right for me since I’m very used to the automated methods and don’t like to have to set up my phone before a workout. That’s what I bought a FitBit tracker for and a premium account doesn’t seem right for me as of yet. Unfortunately the app isn’t effective for me but hopefully in the future it can be. 3 stars because the app has not shown any glitches and works well.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the review. We are looking into an auto-import feature for our FitBit users, stay tuned! We look forward to earning those final two stars!
- Bred Ventures Inc
- 130 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Bred Ventures Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- PK Pro Max (Monthly) $9.99
- PK Pro (Yearly) $29.99
- PK Pro Forever $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.