PatientKeeper’s mobile app supports physicians’ clinical workflow and provides anytime, anywhere access to aggregated clinical data from disparate backend systems. The PatientKeeper Mobile Platform overlays your existing hospital systems so physicians can easily access clinical results, view enterprise PACS images, enter orders, enter charges and perform other clinical workflows -- all from within a single app on their iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®. To access data, your organization needs to be a licensed PatientKeeper customer.
This application will only work in conjunction with a hospital or physician practice PatientKeeper installation. For log in information, please contact your organization’s PatientKeeper representative or click the link below to request a demonstration.
With PatientKeeper’s Mobile Platform, physicians can:
• Enter lab, medication, diagnostic imaging, dietary, consult, and other orders.
• Enter charges for each patient visit/encounter. Easily identify visits with missing charges.
• Review and manage an accurate, up-to-date patient list.
• Access and trend lab results from hospital-based and community laboratories.
• Review radiology, microbiology, and pathology test results.
• Seamlessly access enterprise PACS images directly from the image report within a single app.
• Review medication lists (including IV meds) and see a history of discontinued meds. Review patients’ complete dispensing history (including doses not given).
• View all clinical notes including admit, progress, consult, discharge, and operative notes.
• Review an at-a-glance presentation of temperature, blood pressure, heart rate, and other vital signs as well as input/output measurements.
• Review a patient’s known allergies, including substance, type (drug, food, or environment) and a description of any reaction.
• And much more
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Where are microbiology results??
The new PK 8 looks nicer but still takes forever to sync. Comparing it to the other services we use w different EMRs, this remains unusable with its current speed!!!! Please fix
Last updated is a disaster
The app was working flawless then after the last update it stopped working I can't see my patients list it won't synchronize it gives an error message saying device is not recognized I called apple we reinstalled the app and restored the phone to factory settings still it won't synchronize I will give it a week if it doesn't work I will delete it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- PatientKeeper, Inc.
- 38 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © PatientKeeper, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.