Placards is a unique single-player puzzle experience that requires players to think both visually and strategically. Rearrange pixels on the screen by rotating or swapping to solve Placard puzzles. That Placard too big to solve in one go? Solve a piece at a time to get closer to that final Placard picture. From simple shapes to space ships to a fire breathing dragon, there are over 100 puzzles to keep you occupied for hours. So grab that cup of coffee, sit down on that comfy couch, and solve a few Placards today.
- Single player play.
- Rotate and swap pixels to solve Placard puzzles.
- Zoom to compare your Placard puzzle against the final picture.
- Progress saved automatically as you play (exit a Placard puzzle and come back later).
- Try to solve each Placard puzzle in as few moves as possible.
- 176 Placard puzzles at launch (across 4 books or themes).
- Includes several large, multi-piece puzzles.
- Color Blind Mode (optimizes puzzle colors for colorblindness).
- Relax Mode (turns on ambient background sound).
- Additional books (Placard puzzles) coming in the future.
- Fixed an issue with the game crashing on certain iPad devices (namely iPad minis)
Ratings and Reviews
Fun and challenging out of the gate
A game that is fun to play and does require you to use your noodle. The challenges appear simple to start but they are harder than they look. I enjoy the mind workout while being entertained at the same time.
- JH Specialty, Inc.
- 65.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © JH Specialty, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.