This is simply a maze. Not more, not less.
It's a mini-game with a little addictive potential.
It's the first game of the upcoming "plain selection", a mini-game series consisting of titles reduced to their essence. plain maze features an endless, randomized, moving maze which you have to solve fast in order to keep up. With time, speed continues to increase.
You can buy access to a color-picker for a value that is about half a hot chocolate here. Just drag the ball to the "store" lane and it will guide you to the color-picker. With it you can color your ball and the trace you leave. The color-picker is yours from that time on. So it's a one-time half of a hot chocolate donation, not one every time you wish to recolor.
If you find any bugs, have an idea for a new plain feature or simply want to say Hi, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to play:
• Drag the ball through the maze and don't get trapped!
• Collect small black points to receive additional lives. 20 points = 1 life. When you die and have at least one life, a new ball will appear in the labyrinth so you can keep on playing.
• To interact with the menu, just drag the ball over the respective dotted circles, they will teleport you.
• Switching sound on/off works by simply dragging the ball over the sound icon next to the website- and facebook-lane.
• Once purchased: to color your ball, simply drag your ball over the color of your choice and let go of it there.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
• Compatibility for iOS 11
• Some bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Was looking for a new puzzle app and came across this one. It keeps you thinking the whole time. Quick decisions are required to continuing. At first I wasn't sure what it would be. It thought it was just a little maze and then you do another one. But it kept going!! Looking forward to new games in this plain series.
Great Maze Game!!
If you like maze games, this one is straight forward- fun & easy to play! This game is meant to be a basic maze game; so if you like playing maze games then you should enjoy this!
Honestly it's addicting. It's simply fun! I love it. its simple, it's addictive, and it's fun. 5 stars. It's fun for any age, I guess. I'm not so good at giving reviews but there you go.
The developer, Thomas Gradisnik, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Thomas Gradisnik
- 16.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, German
- Age Rating
- © 2013-2017 relaxt confusion labs e.U.
- In-App Purchases
- color picker $1.99