30-day free trial: Start today and see how Plan to Eat helps busy households get healthy dinners on the table. Collect and organize your recipes, add those recipes to your meal planning calendar, and Plan to Eat will make your shopping list for you based on what you plan.
Plan to Eat will give you the benefits of meal planning (saving money, eating better food, and eating together more often) while using your recipes, planned on your schedule!
The Plan to Eat app gives you easy access to your recipes, meal plan, and shopping list while on the go, even when you’re offline. Everything in the app is automatically synced to your account on the Plan to Eat website.
If you already have an account with the Plan to Eat website, log into your account in the app and all of your recipes and meal plans will be waiting for you.
If you’re new to Plan to Eat, welcome! Plan to Eat is free for the first 30 days. There is no credit card required to start your free trial and no obligation if you decide that Plan to Eat is not for you. At the end of your free trial you’ll have the option to start an annual subscription for $39.
• Collect your recipes from anywhere: import from websites or enter manually.
• Recipe Book: Access your recipes from anywhere! Use the recipe Cooking View to cook from a step-by-step version of any recipe on your list.
• Meal Planner: Add recipes, ingredients and notes to create your meal plan. Planned recipes and ingredients are automatically added to your shopping list. View, cook and change the servings size for your planned recipes.
• Shopping List: Your personalized shopping list is made automatically by selecting a date range from your Plan to Eat planner.
• Add or edit your stores and grocery categories to customize a shopping list that is perfect for how you shop.
• Check items off as you shop to stay organized while in the store.
• Add or edit items on your list. Plan to Eat will automatically select the store and grocery category based on what you’ve selected in the past.
• View planned recipes associated with items on your grocery list.
• Use the Staples List to add common, and often forgotten, items to your shopping list.
• All of your recipes, planned menus, and shopping lists are also available on the Plan to Eat website. Simply log into your account in any web browser.
If you have questions or feedback, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for using Plan to Eat!
This version includes a few helpful additions to the shopping list.
- If you are showing purchased items on your list, you can now consolidate them at the bottom of each store. Enable this feature in the List Settings by tapping the ••• option at the top right of your shopping list.
- We added the total purchased items to the top right of each store. Tap the purchased total to jump to (or clear) your consolidated purchased items.
- We added the number of remaining items for each grocery category.
- We added haptic feedback when checking off grocery items. We think this makes grocery shopping at least 10% more satisfying!
- We fixed a few bugs and did a few important under-the-hood updates as well.
Features planned for the next version include the freezer and bulk ingredients editing. Stay tuned!
Thanks for using Plan to Eat! If you ever have any questions or need any help, please contact us at email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Worth it even though I only use it on a desktop computer.
I have been a member 4 or 5 years. It is the only Black Friday sale I do, as the membership is 50% off then. Even when I don’t use it daily, I find it is still worth it. It’s like any other tool, I don’t use my wheelbarrow, or my snow boots daily, but I am sure glad I have them when I need them. I need this tool when my life gets overwhelming, I can anchor back in regular nutritious meals. I also use it to plan out things that are aging in my pantry. I use the meal planning as I don’t have a smart phone with data plan, so the feature of taking the shopping list with me to the store is not as useful, though I do print out the shopping list occasionally. In spite of using only a portion of the program, the program still has value. When I get tired off my own gluten free recipes, I can connect to others who have already tagged recipes as gluten free. This program really made my switch to gluten free so much easier. The other aspect of this program is it is stable, the people that created it continue to add features without losing the basic functioning of it like what happens to some programs. This program might be the one thing that convinces me to get a cell phone to fully use the shopping list feature.
I love this App
Probably my favorite App and I have page after page of them! I love how PTE has thought of everything. I am obsessed with Pinterest as well as eating (healthy) and organizing! I find recipes on Pinterest add them to PTE which is incredibly easy. I use the tag button because we mostly follow a Keto lifestyle. From there I can then view all my choices. I look at my calendar for what my family has coming up for the week and add them accordingly to the PTE calendar. For example on busy week nights I add quick recipes or even add my own like salads. I can adjust the recipes amounts or delete or change ingredients like buns...I have a larger family so this also allows me to edit the serving size. I also love when I am looking at my shopping list that is on my phone and not on an old scrap of paper I left at home that each recipe has a letter and next to every ingredient is a small letter showing which recipe that ingredient is for. This App has helped me stay organized; we are eating healthy while I spend less money making extra trips to the store and I don’t feel that dread of “ what’s for dinner “
New app is the icing on the cake
I love Plan to Eat--I can't imagine going back to meal planning and grocery shopping for my family of six without it! I’ve been using it for over a year and in my opinion, it’s an incredible value for the convenience it lends to the necessary task of feeding my family. Another thing: the personalities of the real people behind the software really come through in their interactions with members (blog and email newsletters), which makes the user experience that much more enjoyable. They really put forth effort toward building community among members.
Until the app release this week, if a person wanted to use the software mobily, she had to access the website on the phone’s internet browser. It worked, but wasn’t ideal. The release of the brand-new app is really the icing on the cake and the cherry on top of the icing! It is so robust that a person can accomplish nearly everything on her phone that she can on her desktop, which reflects the world we live in. Thanks Plan To Eat!!!
- Plan to Eat, LLC
- 30.1 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Plan to Eat, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One Year Subscription $38.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.