Meal planning can save you money on food costs, result in better eating habits, and encourage families to eat together more often. The Plan to Eat app is the perfect tool for making meal planning an unobtrusive part of your daily routine.
Right now, you can try it out for FREE for 30 days, no obligation or credit card required. After that, annual subscriptions are $38.99.
Some key features of the app include:
- THE ULTIMATE COOKBOOK: Tap the share icon in your web browser to import recipes from the web, or enter your family recipes manually in the app.
- SHARE WITH FRIENDS: Connect with other Plan to Eat subscribers to share and save recipes, or share a recipe by text or email.
- PLAN EVERY MEAL: Take control of your meal schedule by adding recipes to the planner. You can even adjust portions, reschedule meals, plan leftover nights, and track extra portions in your freezer.
- SHOP WITH PURPOSE: The ingredients in meals are automatically added to your shopping list. You can also add shopping list items manually, add your usuals from a customizable staples list, plan your list weeks in advance, and create lists for different stores.
- START COOKING, STEP BY STEP: Tap "Start Cooking" when viewing a recipe to get step-by-step cooking instructions that make cooking easy!
- KEEP PLANNING, EVEN IN THE GROCERY STORE: No Internet? No problem! You can still manage your recipes and shopping list items even when you're offline.
- STAY IN SYNC: Your Plan to Eat account automatically synchronizes your recipes, planner, and shopping list across all of your devices, and your spouse's, too! Sign in on all of your mobile devices and at plantoeat.com to keep on planning!
Ready to start planning a happier, healthier lifestyle? Sign up today!
If you have questions or feedback, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for using Plan to Eat!
Here's what's new in our latest update:
- We fixed an issue causing the app to crash when you were viewing a challenge's recipes.
- We fixed an issue causing recipes to appear to duplicate in the cookbook.
Thanks for using Plan to Eat! If you need support, contact us at email@example.com. Please leave a review if you are enjoying the app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Worth it even though I only use it on a desktop computer.
I have been a member 4 or 5 years. It is the only Black Friday sale I do, as the membership is 50% off then. Even when I don’t use it daily, I find it is still worth it. It’s like any other tool, I don’t use my wheelbarrow, or my snow boots daily, but I am sure glad I have them when I need them. I need this tool when my life gets overwhelming, I can anchor back in regular nutritious meals. I also use it to plan out things that are aging in my pantry. I use the meal planning as I don’t have a smart phone with data plan, so the feature of taking the shopping list with me to the store is not as useful, though I do print out the shopping list occasionally. In spite of using only a portion of the program, the program still has value. When I get tired off my own gluten free recipes, I can connect to others who have already tagged recipes as gluten free. This program really made my switch to gluten free so much easier. The other aspect of this program is it is stable, the people that created it continue to add features without losing the basic functioning of it like what happens to some programs. This program might be the one thing that convinces me to get a cell phone to fully use the shopping list feature.
I love this App
Probably my favorite App and I have page after page of them! I love how PTE has thought of everything. I am obsessed with Pinterest as well as eating (healthy) and organizing! I find recipes on Pinterest add them to PTE which is incredibly easy. I use the tag button because we mostly follow a Keto lifestyle. From there I can then view all my choices. I look at my calendar for what my family has coming up for the week and add them accordingly to the PTE calendar. For example on busy week nights I add quick recipes or even add my own like salads. I can adjust the recipes amounts or delete or change ingredients like buns...I have a larger family so this also allows me to edit the serving size. I also love when I am looking at my shopping list that is on my phone and not on an old scrap of paper I left at home that each recipe has a letter and next to every ingredient is a small letter showing which recipe that ingredient is for. This App has helped me stay organized; we are eating healthy while I spend less money making extra trips to the store and I don’t feel that dread of “ what’s for dinner “
I know that seems overly-dramatic, but as a disorganized hoarder with fears of running out, I am LOVING how using this app calms my food-fear and reduces over-spending and waste.
I signed up for a trial months ago, but didn’t use it until I started a raw detox diet 3 weeks ago and realized it was time to enter the recipes into PlanToEat so I could more easily continue using them more easily after the program is over. (I was motivated by a 2 1/2 page grocery list that had apples listed in 3 locations, one amongst canned items, another with spices, a third with cuckes and zuchs! I strongly suspected PlanToEat would do a better job of grouping “likes” together, and it surely does! —tho I need to enter the category first, as in “apples, green” and “apples” instead of “green apples” for it to be most effective, as the produce is grouped alphabetically when the shopping list is generated.
After I signed up, I spent a few hours manually entering the first week’s recipes and menu, thus learning some of the software nuances at the same time.
I have more to learn about using this powerhouse, but I’m already thrilled!
- Plan to Eat, LLC
- 27.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 Plan to Eat, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- One-Year Membership $38.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.