A minimal and modern calendar app with an exceptional design. A digital version of your bullet journal where you can organize events, tasks and notes.
- enjoy an elegant and eye-pleasing design
- plan appointments and set up a stylish agenda
- write daily to-do lists and mark tasks as completed
- take notes for every day and create a diary
- set reminders for important events, tasks or notes
- add highlights to significant calendar entries
- save time with recurrence options
- create backups
- full privacy: no sign-in or register, no cloud servers
Thank you for using the PLANBELLA planner app.
This update provides some new features that our users have requested:
- 12 am / pm or 24:00 time system
- Week starts on Monday or Sunday
Both functions can be managed in the settings area of the app.
If you have any problems or suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Awesome Planner App
I absolutely love this app! I love that it’s an actual day planner, not just a calendar. I like that I can differentiate between events or daily tasks I need to check off. That is awesome! The only thing I would say is that it needs more event highlight colors... you have cream, pink, or gray to choose from. While it’s very aesthetically pleasing, I like to color-code my events and tasks based on work, doctor appointments, personal life, daily goals, and the list goes on. More colors would be nice! Also, the journal feature doesn’t seem to work. I can write a journal entry as a note on a given day, but the journal feature itself doesn’t work. Still, I use this every single day. Highly recommend!
Has a lot of potential.
The look of the app is absolutely stunning! Just what i was looking for. But my hubby and i rely on our shared calendar to keep track of our busy lives and unfortunately this doesnt sync with my apple calendar. That is a must for me since he adds stuff to the calendar as well as he needs to see what i add. Having to add in this calendar and then a second time in apple calendar is such a hassle and something is bound to be missed. Wish i had read the reviews before spending the $7.99 (not cheap). I wish there were more highlight colors and i wish there was an option to repeat bi-weekly. Having a sign in would be great so i could use on my ipad as well and it would all sync together. Needless to say if the syncing to apple calendars was an option i would have paid $10 but i wish i didnt even spend the $7.99 because as of now its useless for me.
Love the look but...
1. Is there a way we could get a macbook version of this app so i can sync use it on multiple devices?
2. Also has very strange interface features such as: when i create a task, it assigns it for the day before?? And if i am i click on the three tabs in the top left corner it sends me straight to the main menu and i cant easily go back one screen(i.e. main menu > settings> options> “click three tabs in top left” > main menu? Cant it just send me back one?
3. As for things i love: i like the look, i like the colors, the font, the structure of different ways to see your tasks and calendar. I feel like i would use it so much more if it had a better user interface. However, i still really love your app and will be using it. Hope any of this feedback helps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.