PlanCal is a powerful scheduler to manage daily life better for individuals. With calendars, tasks, iOS Reminder and notes in one app, you'd be able to get more done.
While there are so many calendar apps to download and use, including the default calendar app, why should I trust this planner pro app and use it as my organizer app? Well, this is a fair question to ask and here are just a few reasons for installing this wonderful app:
PlanCal is designed for those people who're looking for a mobile calendar and planner that manages a schedule in the simplest and most organized way. Say goodbye to other calendars and schedule planner apps, because we combine events, tasks, iOS Reminder and notes in one place.
- Add, edit or delete event easily.
- Sync with iOS calendars and events via iCloud.
- Support day, week, month, agenda and custom view.
- Move events in a day, week or month view with drag & drop.
- Manually change the row height in day view by zooming.
- Support to set day start and day end for day view.
- Create multiple lists to display different types of tasks.
- Create recurring tasks.
- Set due date for tasks.
- Set priority and reminder for each item.
- Set up icon and color for lists.
- Filter tasks by priority.
- iOS Reminder.
- Support to drag & drop tasks.
- Unlimited number of memos for each day.
- Support ordered and unordered list style.
- Dark Theme and eight theme text colors.
- Multiple views to show events, tasks and memos together.
- Export calendar with Email or Print.
- Provide kinds of settings for different requirements from kinds of people.
- Organize your calendar, tasks, iOS Reminder and memos at everywhere, access with any devices.
- Sync tasks and memos between multiple devices by the account created in our app.
Please write to us at email@example.com before leaving negative reviews, as we can often help with your problem or help you better use this app.
If you have any other great ideas or suggestions to make this app better please contact us with an email, which will be very appreciate.
- Supported to add tasks and memos in Week and Month view in iPhone
- Supported to export schedule by month
- Fixed export issue
- Fixed event notification issue
- Stability improved
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This app is great! I’ve been using Calendars5 for a very long time but I wanted to change. I spent 3hours on Google to try to find the planner app that works the best for me. I found my match in Plan Cal.
I use this app on both my iPhone and my iPad. It helps me keep track of my busy days.
I love the time line layout. The tasks you plan are showing up on the time-lime at the time you planned them. Most of the apps are showing the list of events in your day and then the list of tasks. For example, you can create an event “Things to do” at 8:00am and then a list of tasks that you plan for 8:00am. Your tasks will show up right under the event on the timeline. This is great to make sure that everything is done!
This app worth more than it’s price. It’s really great, easy to use and it looks like a paper planner without cutting trees...
Thank you to the developers for making the organization of my days easier!
Here are a few things though for the developers to make this app the best planner app ever:
- An Apple Watch app to keep track of your day on your wrist. That would ne awesome.
- Make the 15minutes events “smaller” than the 30min ones. If that makes any sense. If you plan a 15minutes events it will look as long as a 30minutes one.
- The possibility of changing the scheduled time of only one recurring task.
Keeps me in the game!
It’s so helpful to have my tasks and calendar in one app. Beautiful interface and intuitive to use. This ADHD brain is better organized with the help of this app; thank you developers!
I haven’t fully used the notes capability but I love the fact that I can set up multiple task lists... I can imagine setting this up for projects or groceries or home vs work tasks etc. I think this rivals Things 3 in that way—and PlanCal has a Calendar too, which is a win for me.
One thing I’d love is if I could change colors of tasks even if they are on the same calendar. My home appointments don’t seem to get picked up by my work calendar, so to get alerts on my desktop at work I put them all on the same calendar—but then lose the color differentiation. Am I missing something? Is this possible? It’s not a deal breaker for me, but a wish/hope.
Great app ! Except one thing...
I’ve tried dozens of calendar/To Do apps and this is my favorite so far. The layout is nice and if you’re using the paid version with an account it syncs perfectly. (Hopefully my info is secure!) I had a couple of questions and support answered very quickly.
The only thing that kept me from giving it 5 stars is the repeat function in tasks. It only offers 1-30 for daily repeats, 1-15 for weekly and 1-12 for monthly. I have tasks that repeat every 45 days. Also tasks that repeat every 18 months. I also have some that repeat every two years. I don’t know how to set that up with the options available in tasks. I would love to see the repeat task options more like the repeating options when you add an event. In events you can repeat things in almost endless durations. To work around this, I have to put these longer repeating tasks in as events, but this doesn’t allow me to check them off when they’re done or see them when they’re overdue.
If that were fixed I would definitely change my review to 4 stars.
Addendum: after an email to the developers, the repeat function in tasks is improved. Very responsive. As promised, 5 stars!
- Dongdong Wang
- 44.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 ShawNor Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.