Whether you have a forty-five minute lunch break, or have a free morning at your local coffee shop, hop on Planck and see others around you who are also online and open to meeting new people!
No more swiping. No more texting and never meeting up. No more hoping someone looks like they do in their profile pictures. Heck, no more forgetting to ask for contact info! Just go out and start meeting new people while accomplishing your daily routine.
HOW IT WORKS:
Everyone has a profile with a selfie picture and a few interesting things about them.
If you see a profile of someone nearby who sparks your interest, go over, spark a conversation and connect phones by “pressing and holding to connect” at the exact same time!
At this point, enjoy meeting and hanging out with your new acquaintance. After connecting phones, 2 hours later or 2.5 miles away you will both be notified to exchange social media/contact information. Both users, upon accepting, will exchange the information you both select to be exchanged in the settings page.
For example, if you only have your Facebook logged in, and your new friend has their Instagram and Facebook logged in, only Facebook will be swapped.
There is no need to feel pressure to ask for a number or forget to exchange social media information. Just enjoy your conversation and that stuff will happen later on.
You may login and share the following social media networks:
• And your Phone number
• An address book in the app is there to save your contacts.
• A prizes page for a bit of encouragement to be social and a leaderboard if you’d like the Planck fame of getting out there and meeting new people
For your privacy:
• Expiring selfies: must update selfie daily to keep things fresh
• Home Location: In settings an address can be input here, which will default you offline/invisible when within a half mile of this location
• Planck defaults you offline/invisible after a certain amount of time if you forget to go invisible
• You may hide or report users within the app by clicking on a user’s profile
• After accepting a connection, you only receive and give out the information you both pressed to share in the settings page
• You can unlist yourself from the leaderboard in your settings
Whether you’re looking to date or new to the area and just looking for friends, Planck is a simple way to let others around you know that you’re open to meeting new people.
Thank you for checking us out and welcome to the Planck community!
Planck © 2017
Planck Logo Trademarked
Small fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Way better than all the other dating apps because its all real time and you actually end up making friends.
- Frank Meetings, LLC
- 64.3 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Frank Meetings, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.