Track planes in real time on a worldwide map or use your camera to identify planes in the sky! No subscription to pay and top ranking since 2009. Plane Finder is the mobile flight tracker of choice for millions of curious people worldwide.
PLANE FINDER IS A POWERFUL FLIGHT TRACKING TOOL FOR
• Holiday makers, business travellers and their friends and families
• Aviation enthusiasts
• Cabin Crew
• Aviation Professionals
EASY TO USE AND INTUITIVE
• See live air traffic patterns and track flights in real time on a detailed map.
• Search by flight number, create a custom filter or just browse. Tap a plane to see detailed information such as
• Live flight path
• Flight route
• Detailed live flight status information
• Live altitude, speed and course
• Registration and callsign
• Aircraft photos
• Aircraft type
• Aircraft age
• Airline logo
• Days of operation
• Flight history
• Identify planes in the sky above you using Augmented Reality, point your camera at a plane overhead to see details
• Jump to worldwide locations easily by adding favourite bookmarks
• Check airport arrival and departure boards and view live information and statistics
• Get an instant notification when a flight takes off or is near landing using alerts
• Use playback to watch old flights (back to 2011)
USE PLANE FINDER TO ANSWER POPULAR QUESTIONS
• Where is my flight now?
• What is that plane overhead and where is it going?
• How many planes are flying right now?
• Are there delays at my airport?
• When will my flight take off?
• When will my flight land?
• Is my flight on time?
• What route did my flight take?
WHY CHOOSE PLANE FINDER?
Top ranking since 2009 and with no subscription fees to pay, Plane Finder is a trusted source of global flight tracking information to both the enthusiast and professional aviation community. We use our own worldwide bespoke flight tracking network that we are constantly growing and evolving to provide the best possible flight tracking experience. We pride ourselves on the accuracy of our tracking data and apply rigorous data quality checks throughout our systems.
Plane Finder has been featured by Gizmodo, CNN, GMA, BBC, Sunday Times, Mail on Sunday, CNET, Wired, GQ Magazine and many more.
HOW DOES PLANE FINDER WORK?
Plane Finder receives real time ADS-B and MLAT signals sent by aircraft to transmit their positional data to land based receivers. This technology is faster than traditional radar and is used for air traffic control and navigation. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft, however this is changing and the number of aircraft tracked by ADS-B is increasing all of the time. You can check our worldwide flight tracking coverage for free at www.planefinder.net
HELP AND SUPPORT
Plane Finder is regularly updated with innovative new features and our support team always listen to and reply to feedback. Please email email@example.com or visit our website www.planefinder.net
ALSO BY PLANEFINDER
Plane Finder LITE (Free flight tracker app with adverts)
Plane Finder 3D (Track flights live around the world in 3D airspace)
Plane Finder AR (See where planes overhead are going using your device camera)
Please visit www.planefinder.net/apps to discover our full suite of flight tracker apps.
The use of the information presented using Plane Finder is strictly limited to pursuing enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others.
Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or its interpretation or its use contrary to this agreement.
We are glad so many of you are enjoying Plane Finder 13! Thank you for all your feedback so far.
In this update we have fixed some bugs:
- We've fixed an issue where the user location tracking dot would disappear when returning to the app
- We've made aircraft data update more frequently to ensure you always have the latest information
- We've fixed a bug with aircraft markers and airline logos not appearing as designed for some devices
This release builds on our previous major release of Plane Finder 13 - reimagined for iOS 13 with a beautiful new look.
Plane Finder 13 includes:
- Dark Mode - Enjoy a bold new Plane Finder experience with Dark Mode.
- Map Enhancements - Detailed flight paths, HD markers and map rotation.
- Custom Text labels - Choose data shown next to aircraft on the map.
- Lightning fast performance - Even quicker map browsing, searching and loading.
- Live Weather - Now displayed for hundreds of airports.
Thank you for supporting Plane Finder, we regularly release updates to bring you the best live flight tracking experience.
Ratings and Reviews
I highly suggest this app because, it has live flight tracking, and I will be honest it was a debate between a few flight apps but, I narrowed it down to this one and found that it provided the most information on the route as well as the aircraft and for functional purposes has no ads, is very easy to find flights, easy to find airports and is easy filter. It’s also very good because you can use the camera to see what flights are around you. I would highly suggest this app to anyone who wanted an easy well working and full of information app. It may cost five dollars but I think it’s worth it.
Only missing weather radar
I enjoy this app, use it to watch friends flights, was able to track flight changes which altered arrival times. The replay function is nice but I sometimes have problems getting a pass flight to play. I'd like to see a history folder or pull down to replay flights. The weather radar overlay could be an in-app purchase. For the money this app is so powerful! Hard to go wrong for what it does.
Additionally I like to see the airframe photos and inclusion. It would be nice to see the ability to expand the airframe or registration search ability to work with some of the aircraft photo-banks online again even if it's an additional add on r in app purchase.
I look forward to a developer response. It appears this developer is VERY VERY responsive to reviews having gone through most reviews of apps in this space this apps owner is the owner
I like most of the features and new look of the upgrade. I don’t like the fact that the My Location button no longer has a pointer on it that enables me to point at a certain plane which helps me visually locate the plane and I do not like the visual of My Location button having a circular burst effect which is annoying. Make it to where that effect can be turned off. Also I find nowhere in the settings where I can turn off the tracking trail behind the aircraft. When I click on a certain plane I don’t want the solid tracking line to appear. Make a way to turn it off please. I do like the new plane colors and this version seems to track faster and more accurate. Thank for the upgrade.
- pinkfroot limited
- 58 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © pinkfroot limited 2009-2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.