Planes Live is a simple yet powerful flight tracking tool that lets you watch the planes online all over the world and get up-to-date information on flights instantly! Track the flights of your family members or beloved ones as if you were traveling with them and find the best time to pick them up at the airport.
Whether you are a professional pilot or an aviation enthusiast, you'll definitely appreciate our flight tracker - the simple, clean, and informative interface coupled with powerful functionality!
* Track planes and biplanes online all over the world
* Get notified about a flight’s schedule changes with handy alerts: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time and more
* Search for particular flights, airports, and locations
* Get detailed information on flights: from aircraft characteristics and its image to the route and schedule
* Find up-to-date airport information that covers accurate departure and arrival schedule, airport timezone and local time, its location and weather forecast
* Add airports and locations to "My Places" to access them instantly!
* Check weather forecast for a particular location or airport
* Spot planes and airports near you: select the desirable distance and enjoy the show!
* Customize Settings to your liking: choose units and map type to suit your preferences
* Apply smart filters to track a particular airplane model or an airline company, watch the planes of selected altitude, speed or airport
Stay connected with your family and friends while they're traveling, plan your own trip effectively or simply track flights for fun in an easy and enjoyable way by using our incredible flight tracker app!
- Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
- South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
- North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
- Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
- Australia: 100% coverage.
- Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
- Oceania: 100% coverage.
Together with our partners, we are constantly working on improving the coverage.
The airline tracker uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft, equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this situation.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- Performance and stability improvements.
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
Super Great App & Easy To Figure Out
I bought this app Tuesday afternoon & being I am the hospital with a bad, painful, blood clot in my right lung I have had time to figure it out. Figuring it out is easy. I just set mine to show the "day/night zones" in "Settings". If you zoom in close where there are lots of plane in an area you can easily pick which one you want to check on. Now due to security reasons it will not show you which runway a plane is landing on but what's the big deal if you don't anyway & if you happen to be waiting at the airport to pick someone up you'll know the flight has landed (no more guessing).
In the months sense I’ve first wrote this review I have noticed the following things:
1. Sometimes the plane symbol is pointed the opposite direction the plane is actually traveling and sometimes but rarely a plane isn’t where it actually is.
2. Sometimes though rarely the total travel time is way off, especially on very short flights.
3. Commonly a plane’s true approach to an airport when it gets close in is very inaccurate.
From the army Tripler Hospital’s parking lot on the ocean side where I can easily see arriving and departing flights from Honolulu In the mornings I noticed most inter island flights didn’t show up at all with most of inter island departures not showing up at all. The arrivals of all flights appeared pretty accurate. I have seen this wit own 2 eyes.
The 4 above issues need to be corrected as soon as possible.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the positive and detailed review. We will check these inaccuracies on our side in order to come up with a possible solution. Sorry for this inconvenience!
Stay with free app
Wanted to monitor flight WN 184 Southwest Airlines from SMF to LAS. On entering south west in the search bar I was directed to the southwest website. Then tried WN in the search bar and Again was directed to the airlines website. On entering the flight # I received all Europe’s flights. On entering both Arline and number nothing was found rendering the search bars success rather poor. After searching via the airport option I finally found the flight in departures. I requested notifications for the SMF-LAS flight and was given multiple arrivals departures notifications that I did not request including a Burbank - Sacramento flight, Las Vegas - Spokane flight, and finally received the Sacramento - Las Vegas flight.
The app does monitor many other flights that do not show on other apps such as freight. I monitor flights in and out of MHR, however, the flights are shown consistently 7 hours ahead of their actual arrival time. Sure it’s minor arithmetic but .... irritating.
This pay app has just too many glitches and annoying to navigate. I still use the app as it is far more-comprehensive than other apps, especially in relation to fright flights; however, if you looking for a passenger flight app in the USA, there are a few other pay apps surpass this upgrade from planes live.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the detailed and honest review. We would really appreciate if you could reach us at email@example.com so that we could try to help you with problems with our app. Thanks!
Best app I’ve ever used to track my wife’s flights. She’s a business woman who lives on airplanes. And it’s nice to see exactly where she is at a moments notice. I can also leave the app on in the background and come back to it occasionally to see where her plane is at any given moment. It helps tremendously when I go to pick her us at the airport as well. I can see her plane decent and her plane’s speed and can judge when I should leave home to get her. Thanks again for a great product.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your kind words! We are always working on the app in order to bring it to the next level. If you have any ideas that would make the app even better for you - please feel free to share with us in the comments or at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contribution is greatly appreciated!
- Weather or Not Apps, LLC
- 63.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2019 IAC Search & Media Technologies Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.