Planes Live Free is a simple yet powerful flight tracking tool that lets you watch the planes online all over the world and get up-to-date information on flights instantly! Track the flights of your family members or beloved ones as if you were traveling with them and find the best time to pick them up at the airport.
Whether you are a professional pilot or an aviation enthusiast, you'll definitely appreciate our flight tracker - the simple, clean and informative interface coupled with powerful functionality!
* Track planes and biplanes online all over the world
* Get notified about the flight schedule changes with handy alerts: be aware of the flight status, canceled flights, new departure and arrival time and more
* Search for particular flights, airports, and locations
* Get detailed information on flights: from aircraft characteristics and picture to its route and schedule
* Find up-to-date airport information that covers accurate departures and arrivals schedule, airport timezone and local time, its location and weather forecast
* Add airports and locations to "My Places" to access them instantly!
* Check weather forecast for a particular location or airport
* Spot planes and airports near you: select the desirable distance and enjoy the show!
* Apply smart filters to track a particular airplane model or an airline company, watch the planes of selected altitude, speed or airport.
* Weather Overlays
* Unlimited number of alerts
* 2x faster data update
* Terminal, Check In, Gate and Baggage info
* No Ads
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
- 1 week subscription with 3-day free trial ($4.99 USD)
- 1 year subscription ($39.99 USD)
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
- Europe: up to 95% of the continent.
- South America: up to 90% of ADS-B coverage for airplanes.
- North America: close to 100% coverage of transmitter-enabled airplanes; 100% of data delivered with a delay of up to 5 minutes.
- Africa: major coverage of South Africa; partial coverage of the rest of the continent.
- Australia: 100% coverage.
- Asia: coverage of mainly densely populated areas.
- Oceania: 100% coverage.
Together with our partners, we are constantly working on improving the coverage.
The airline tracker app uses data from several providers, which is collected from aircraft, equipped with ADS-B transmitters. ADS-B is not used by all airlines or aircraft. Due to technical limitations on how flight data is collected, it might be incomplete in some cases. We are working to improve this situation.
Dear passengers, meet the new Planes Live version that includes:
Monitor typical delay patterns for specific flights and airports to better prepare for your trip.
Easily find your flight info, no matter the ticket provider. Just input your flight number!
Thank you for your continued support and comments! Do not hesitate to share your feedback with us via email@example.com.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app is amazing!!!
I am 12 years old and LOVE aviation. When I become older I want to work for Southwest Airlines. Why Southwest Airlines? My mom works for Southwest Airlines and she is a flight attendant. I want to become a captain and fly all over the world.(well at least the US because Southwest only flys in the US and some of South America and Mexico) Now I love this app and I have only been at it for about 5min. I can track where my mom is headed and can track what airplanes are flying above my head and what not. I love the filters because I get to see only Southwest planes. The filters make it a lot easier. Overall, I love this app.
Not worth the money!
I originally bought this app because I live on the landing pattern for Detroit Metro (DTW). The first year I had the app, it was great! I could sit on my deck and watch (and track) flights coming in and out of DTW. Within the last 3-4 months however the app has gone downhill quickly. Planes will fly over the house and not show up on the tracker, wrong flight numbers, incorrect maps, etc. I have sent numerous emails to customer service regarding my issues and basically I was brushed off. I really can’t justify paying $4.99 a month for an app that doesn’t work properly.
UPDATE: Just received an email wanting me to reach out to the support team for help. Are you serious?!?!? The “support team” has been well aware of these issues for at least 3 months now since I have emailed them on 3 separate occasions. And only now they want to take me seriously (or try to save face) after I left a bad review of their crappy app. Sorry, too late. You have had ample time to correct the issue and basically ignored me. I’ve canceled my subscription and removed the app from my devices. Absolutely horrendous customer service.
Developer Response ,
We appreciate if you could contact our support service (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a more detailed description of the issue so that we could try to resolve it for you. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
Not worth the time
I cannot properly evaluate this apps functionality in free mode, because every 3rd touch of the screen pops up very annoying loud game ads. More than one; at least two every time. Yes, I know I can select free trial of full features to get rid of them. But I do not want to go through that hassle, including not forgetting to unsubscribe in 3 days if I don't want it.
The developer's high pressure business model is flawed and reflects a lack of understanding of his customer. He would get more subscriptions if he allowed the person to evaluate the app in peace without signing up for the free trial. Then after a few days, begin the harassment, if you must. But as it is, it is too disturbing to take the time to evaluate. I write this knowing he is reading these.
Too bad. It looked like it might have been a good about to have. But it is not worth the hassle.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and will consider it while working on future versions of the app. If you have any further suggestions or ideas - please let us know at email@example.com. Thank you in advance!
- Weather or Not Apps, LLC
- 295.6 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Weather or Not Apps, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Planes Live Premium $4.99
- Planes Live Premium $2.99
- Planes Live Premium 1 Month $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.