Welcome to Planet of Cubes - BEST ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAME with Survival & Creative Online Modes! Start your fun survival adventure with friends or alone! Improve your creativy by crafting and building blocks in creative multiplayer or single player offline modes!
This is a new updated pocket edition for mobile devices. Take your chance to battle, survive, build and block craft together with your friends, girls, boys, kids or anyone else around the world totally for free.
***ONLINE MULTIPLAYER MODES***
SURVIVAL ONLINE MULTIPLAYER GAMES:
Start survival world exploration! Mining blocks, tons of multi crafting recipes for blocks, items, food, seeds, and potions are available for you! Easy and hard survive battle! Do everything to survive!
Fun survival craft online: unite with friends and build a survival ark, base, or kingdom, battle mobs and players. Create your strongest royale survival team.
Organize minigames: pvp, survival arena, battle, wars, deathmatch, hunger games – all of these surviving minigames you can organize with your survival team, or alone! Have fun and show it on youtube.
Lots of pets, animals, hostile mobs! Tame, feed, breed and kill!
Girl or boy? Customize your hero by using awesome skins and armor, then show off on the game arena.
CREATIVE MULTIPLAYER ONLINE GAMES:
Crafting and building! Build craft your block dreams: house, village, world or explore creative realms built by your friends, help them to finish building!
Fun exploration! It’s fun to explore cool buildings, block worlds and realms built by others. Even more fun to build from zero and show your own buildings.
***OFFLINE CREATIVE & SURVIVAL GAMES***
Play offline single player games without need of wi-fi for free. Surviving, crafting, building, killing, hunting, hunger games are still available for your alone survive adventure.
Friendly worldwide game community with cool boys, girls and kids are waiting for you! Join us!
Planet of Cubes Survival Multiplayer Games is not an official Mojang app. These mmo online multiplayer free games is not associated or connected with Mojang AB and its Minecraft - Pocket Edition (MCPE). Minecraft pe is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of Minecraft or its licensers.
Another amazing update with tons of new features and important fixes. Tell all your friends to download the game and play together online!
- Added ability to set multiple home points for easier navigation between bases and other interesting locations in the infinite global survival world
- Improved player death screen. Now you have several new options: respawn at death point, respawn at any previously set home points, buy inventory of protection, or simply respawn at the spawn zone
- Improved Clans: better clan applicants window, added ability to invite all friends to you clan, better clan upgrading UI
- Improved Trading: added private chat to trading window, updated UI for better usability
- Added interactive in-game tutorial for new players to teach basic game play mechanics in global survival mode
- Added ability to add any friend to favorites list
- Added ability to buy more slots for your private maps using gems
- Added ability to double daily bonus via rewarded videos
- Redesigned chat UI. Now you can show/hide chat, clear and filter chat directly on the chat message window
- Added new mob: Panda and baby panda. You can find them in jungle biomes.
- Added new mob: Fox and baby fox
- Added sweet berry item. Use it to populate Fox mob
- Added new mob: Fantom
- Added new mob: Killer bunny
- Added new mob: Bat
- Added background music to the game
- Added teleport animation when player appears and disappears on the maps
- Many logical and visual improvements to the shop and buying process
- Many 3D performance and multiplayer network optimizations
Ratings and Reviews
nice game but its missing somethings
this game is fun, since minecraft is not avaible on the app store for my imac, and my parents are not willing to pay for it on my phone this game was my last choice, I only dowloaded it to simulate it was minecraft at first but then I saw how fun and cool this game is and im glad i dowloaded it. this game is also very addictive, tho its missing somethings i would really love were on the game, beds: theres no beds on the game, when i play on creative and look in the catalog theres no beds, and the same with survival theres no way to craft any type of bed, so theres no way to make the night go by, i would really LOVE if you guys made a bed for the game, another thing me and some friends want on the game is an easier way to turn on TNT since just clicking it a lot of times doesnt work for me and its hard, if theres anyway to turn on the TNT easier on the game that i dont know about please answer this review telling me about it. anyways, those are the only reasons i dont give the game 5 but 4 stars.
side note: i would like that you guys make a realistic texture pack if its possible
p.s: i love this game! those are my only concerns
I really enjoyed playing this game in Solo mode, in both Survival and Creative. That was until it would not launch a world I was playing in. Every time I got to the point where I built “too much” and exited the game, it would never launch the world again. It would sit on the loading screen for an hour and still not launch the world. Why should I even both with this game if I can only play it so far before I have to start all over again from scratch? I’m glad it was free to download. While I did not waste any money, I did waste a bunch of time that I will never get back.
In addition to that, chunks of the map would disappear and I would not be able to cross. I would have to travel around those empty chunks to get to the other side. While this is annoying on the surface, it is amplified underground. I dug a tunnel, was running out of pickaxes, turned around and started back tracking through my perfectly straight tunnel only to find that one of those empty gaps manifested itself right in my path. I then had to start digging my way around it.
In the end, I’m not thuroughly impressed. If these glitches were to be fixed I would give it 5 stars. As it is, I cannot give it more than two. And two stars is being generous due to the unplayability of the game.
Developer Response ,
Play on the Creative online (Rentable) Map and protect all your creations on the Planet! To do it please rent chunks and build on your own rented territory! So all your creations will be locked for others and saved on the Planet during the term of rent! We hope that you will improve your review.
NOT TOO BAD
for a ripoff of minecraft, it's not to bad. there's in-game chat, teleportation, and even a private chest in each multiplayer survival mode. BUT... some of my loot from killing others is dissapearing and the screen glitches sometimes, but I usually just restart the game and it works perfect. 4/5 stars
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- SolverLabs LLC
- 138.7 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Solverlabs, LLC 2022
- In-App Purchases
- Small Pack of Coins $2.99
- Tiny Pack of Coins $0.99
- Big Pack of Coins $4.99
- Chest of Coins $9.99
- Treasury of Coins $49.99
- Bank of Coins $19.99
- Medium Pack of Coins $3.99
- Golden Chest of Coins $14.99
- Light Pack of Coins $1.99
- Giant Pack of Coins $6.99