Buy low, sell high. Not in this game. Take whats yours and keep all the profits.
The universe needs people like you. People that aren't afraid to explore and provide the goods that advanced societies need. Start with a small water extraction facility on some planet no one has ever heard of and grow it into an empire with no rival.
Along the way you will buy new types of facilities, explore for better resources, and find new ways to boost production.
Designed for both the idle and active player you can sit back and watch your empire slowly grow or take a more active interest and try to optimize every decision.
Upgrade your facilities and gain speed and profit boosts.
Market Events - Price spikes caused by unforeseen events can make water more valuable than gold at times.
Exploration - Redirect some of your profits to exploration and find ways to boost your production. Don't want to share the wealth, go in and click away to do the exploring yourself.
Boost - Push production at one or all of your facilities beyond safe limits. Be careful though, do this and you will suffer a shutdown of production which could wind up costing you more.
Find relics while exploring that can give temporary or permanent boosts.
Compete against your friends to see whose empire is superior
Missions to sabotage the competition sending prices soaring
and much more
- Exploration progress is now stored until you reset exploration.
- Added Transmissions - When the Incoming Transmission but lights up you can open the transmission to get bonuses. Currently the only transmission type is a big pile of credits in exchange for watching an ad but more are coming.
- Changed the way text is displayed throughout the app to address it being to small. Still working on changes to UI to handle the few places where it remains to small.
- Fixed an error where in certain circumstances the "Get Planet Cores" button was active even though you couldn't get any.
- Other small bug fixes
- Adjusted size of the exploration slider to make it a bit easier to use. Will work on making it even larger in future release as it is still a bit too small on smaller phones.
The 2x bonus is active for one hour when the app is active. Some times when running in the background it goes away. A fix for this will be in the next release.
Ratings and Reviews
On the right track
The game is on the right track, it just needs some tweaks.
First, add in the ability to click for rss.
Second, show how much you made while offline (if thats not on here add it, thats the point of an idle clicker.
Third, more upgrades and more specific upgrades i.e. Increase clicking speed or the ability to get several hours or days worth of income.
All-in-all not a bad game, just some tweaking needed.
Slowest idle game I have played
Between the 2x video boost only lasting one hour and the Incoming Transmission maybe being one hour between "calls", not to mention the app needs to be open, this is the the slowest I have ever played. I have often wondered if it was making any progress when it was closed. An idle game is useless if you have to keep it open to wait for incoming transmissions and keep grooming it to make progress.
Good game, but needs work
Please add some kind of "Wait, do you really want to prestige" feature, because the first time, I just clicked it without knowing that it would just let me. More upgrades and more things to buy would be great, but this is a good idle game overall.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.