Used on over 2 million projects around the world, PlanGrid Build is the #1 construction productivity app that allows project teams to work and collaborate from anywhere.
PlanGrid Build is the #1 construction app. Access Autodesk Build data and collaborate from anywhere with real-time access to plans, punch lists, documents and daily reports. Use PlanGrid Build to access data and reduce repeated trips to the trailer, minimize rework, and find answers faster through instant collaboration.
Instantly share construction plans, markups, photos, and reports with your entire project team, from desktop or mobile. With over 50 million sheets uploaded, PlanGrid Build is the best proven way to track revisions, view progress, and manage issues and punch lists in the field, with or without internet connection.
Download today - Your first 30 days are free.
* Work from the current set, no matter where you are
* Stay up-to-date with instant, personalized notifications on project changes
* Compare drawings to quickly identify changes or clashes
* Full Sheet Search. Search by any keyword to see all the sheets containing it. Open the sheet & the search term is automatically highlighted.
* Customize issues to track and manage QA/QC items and punch lists with your team
* Access all construction documents—RFIs, submittals, specs and schedule—from anywhere
* Manage your drawing set with automatic versioning and drawing set tags
* Quickly navigate your drawings with PlanGrid Build’s automatic hyperlinking of detail callouts
* Capture, markup and share progress photos by pinning them to the plan
* Provide a comprehensive view of progress by uploading 360° photos
* Advanced filtering to always find what you need
* Easily share drawing snapshots or the entire document directly from your iPad or iPhone
* Markups and notes are instantly synced across all platforms, and with your team
* Construction progress photos and docs are automatically backed up
* PlanGrid Build protects your data through AES-256 bit end-to-end encryption
What our users say:
* “We needed to simplify the field to build buildings. Without that, there is no construction. PlanGrid just works and is so simple, I can do my job.” -Josh Cantrell, Superintendent at Rudolph & Sletten
* “PlanGrid keeps the entire team connected to the most up-to-date plans, while saving time and money.” -Danielle Douthett, Project Executive at Level 10 Construction
* "PlanGrid makes life easier on the job site. I have all the drawings, pictures,addendum, submittals, RFIs,ASIs and specs at my fingertips.” Joey Woodard, Superintendent at Montgomery Martin Contractors
* “PlanGrid facilitates in-depth and on-site meetings by accessing all relevant documents anywhere on site via our iPads.” -Greg Miller, Senior Architect at AECOM
Introducing PlanGrid Build! Use PlanGrid Build on iOS to get access to Autodesk Build with the field experience of PlanGrid.
A new version of PlanGrid Build for iOS is available every two weeks!
Always stay up to date with the latest improvements by turning on "Automatic app updates" (Device Settings > iTunes & App Stores > Automatic App Updates).
If you enjoy using PlanGrid Build, please take a minute to leave a nice review in the App Store. We depend on your feedback to make things better. Comments or suggestions? Send it to email@example.com.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great communications toolbox.
I find the use of this in the projects we do to be essential after the free trail period. We are a mechanical company traveling in several directions remodeling major retailers, so imagine all the blueprints I would have to carry. Maintaining the paper work is a breeze with several ways to implement. The instantaneous communication is one of the best thins about this. Documentation is simple with this cloud based system. The only problems I encountered were user error. The support staff at PlanGrid is really committed to helping me in any way possible. Took the time to make sure I knew how to successfully succeed at using this tool. Very Pleasant experience. If thinking about how to speed up the production and planning of a project, I highly recommend this application system. Good job guys.
Great option if team is fully committed, not for everyone
I am an HVAC contractor. I was was talked into using this by a builder I worked with in order to “play ball”. Initially, I was stoked about this. We took the training, and I thought this was the best thing I had seen! Then we started using it, and I quickly realized it’s only a timesaver if everyone on the team (builder side & fellow subs) use it, otherwise it is a management headache for the few dedicated people that are committed. I burned out after a couple projects, and now use something else that fits why I do at a lot lower cost, and is not tied into a closed ecosystem. This only works well if the entire team uses it, otherwise you are back to static PDF’s & chasing plan revisions. Some of the tools are great like the measuring tools. Others that are basic drawing tools for highlighting/markups are very outdated, limited & clunky to use. The worst part of this is the contract. If you decide you don’t want this anymore, make sure you give the required 30 day notice. When I inquired to how to cancel, I was told that I was stuck with it because I didn’t give the required notice, and was referred to the contract. Nice. Of course we are stuck with the contract, but when the response I receive is a “gotcha” it didn’t improve my outlook on their customer service
I like it, and I’m not ashamed.
PlanGrid has moved from something I casually asked if we would be using on a project to the standard- every project I am on is now on PlanGrid. Passing information between the field and the office has never been easier; fumbling around with full size prints is a thing of the past.
Is this app perfect? Not quite. Is it light years ahead of where we were even 2 years ago? Yes. Yes it is. If I could give a 4.5 star review I would, but all of my suggestions so far have at least gotten a response, many have been implemented. Thanks PlanGrid!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PlanGrid, Inc.
- 346.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Autodesk, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Nailgun $49.99
- Dozer $69.99
- Crane $139.99
- Autodesk Build 550 $49.99
- Autodesk Build 5000 $79.99
- Autodesk Build Unlimited $139.99