Whether you’re remodeling, renovating, or designing your dream home, Planner 5D has you covered! Create detailed 2D & 3D floor plans, browse a 5000+ item catalog, and create photo-realistic images of your projects.
• Drag and drop design in both 2D & 3D modes
• User-friendly features that do not require special skills
• Create a completely unique home - from the floorplan to the finishing details
• Browse the regularly updated 5000+ item catalog complete with furniture, appliances, decor, household items, landscape features and more
• Create exceptionally detailed and personalized design in both the interior and exterior of your project
• “Snapshot” function to create photo-realistic images of your projects with realistic lighting, textures, and shadows
• Sign in with Google+ or Facebook to work on your projects on any platform, including your laptop or other mobile device
• Switch between Metric and Imperial systems of measurement
• Save and share your projects with friends, family and home professionals
• Work on downloaded projects offline
• Completely Ad-free
• 2D and 3D editor
• 150+ item catalog
• Unlimited number of projects
• Multi-platform synchronization
• 600+ item catalog of colors, textures and patterns to personalize your design
• Access to the entire 5000+ item catalog
• Ability to alter the size and appearance of all furniture
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Or send a message to our support team by clicking on the “?” button in the app.
Planner 5D can be used without an active subscription with a limited catalog and without an ability to customize furniture. Premium features can be enabled with a Monthly subscription for $4.99 or Yearly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region)
Payment for your subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned-off at the iTunes account settings.
Price for subscription may vary by location.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Enjoyable and Simple
It's just fun to design on Planner 5D. I don't worry so much about exact measurements like I do when using Sketchup. And the option to make HD stills with realistic lighting is incredible. It would take some other software (Afterlight, V-Ray, etc.) to accomplish this in Sketchup. There are a few somewhat necessary features that are missing, and I found some little bugs, but I sent feedback via their app and they responded to say they are sending them to their dev team. A few little fixes and this is the best minimal designer out there.
An Intuitive Floor Planner
I was looking for an app for my iMac to do a single bedroom plan. Planner 5D does an excellent job. It took me about ten minutes to get the hang of the program. The free version does not allow you to delete item selections once selected but they can be dragged out of the room and the room itself can be deleted to start over. Internal walls can be built with partition item. Exterior walls snap into place once a corner distance is set for the wall. Windows and doors are easily set and most items have a rotation tab for alignment in the the room. Once the overall dimensions of the room are done and exterior walls set there are enough items to populate the room to get a good feel for a layout and the 3D view is a plus. You can set recessed lighting with the chandelier lighting item selection. I took a screenshot with iMac and was able to both print and email a copy of the plan. There is an external ruler for internal partition size placement and exterior dimensions show up in the walls. Great program!
I love this app!!!
This app is awesome. I use it a lot with my brother. We both love interior designing, but don't wanna buy a whole house to interior design, am I right? You can freely create and design multiple different projects and never get bored. Most of it is free, but some of it you need to pay for. But don't worry! It was really cheap, so we ended up buying it. It was not a waste of money and trust me, don't be scared. If you do not want to pay for this app, it will be fine. You can create and do all the more without the in app purchases. I recommend everyone who loves to build, design, and make themselves proud of their work get this app. I learned about this app from a computer class at school. I wish I got this app sooner. I never get frustrated and it is very stress relieving. GET THIS APP!!!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Planner5D, UAB
- 210.2 MB
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UAB Planner 5D
- In-App Purchases
- Yearly Subscription $37.99
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Lifetime $89.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.