Whether you’re remodeling, renovating, or designing your dream home, Planner 5D has you covered! Create detailed 2D & 3D floor plans, browse a 3000+ item catalog, and create photo-realistic images of your projects.
• Drag and drop design in both 2D & 3D modes
• User-friendly features that do not require special skills
• Create a completely unique home - from the floorplan to the finishing details
• Browse the regularly updated 3000+ item catalog complete with furniture, appliances, decor, household items, landscape features and more
• Create exceptionally detailed and personalized design in both the interior and exterior of your project
• “Snapshot” function to create photo-realistic images of your projects with realistic lighting, textures, and shadows
• Sign in with Google+ or Facebook to work on your projects on any platform, including your laptop or other mobile device
• Switch between Metric and Imperial systems of measurement
• Save and share your projects with friends, family and home professionals
• Work on downloaded projects offline
• Completely Ad-free
• 2D and 3D editor
• 150+ item catalog
• Unlimited number of projects
• Multi-platform synchronization
• 600+ item catalog of colors, textures and patterns to personalize your design
• Access to the entire 3000+ item catalog
• Ability to alter the size and appearance of all furniture
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Or send a message to our support team by clicking on the “?” button in the app.
Planner 5D can be used without an active subscription with a limited catalog and without an ability to customize furniture. Premium features can be enabled with a Monthly subscription for $4.99 or Yearly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region)
Payment for your subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned-off at the iTunes account settings.
Price for subscription may vary by location.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
An Intuitive Floor Planner
I was looking for an app for my iMac to do a single bedroom plan. Planner 5D does an excellent job. It took me about ten minutes to get the hang of the program. The free version does not allow you to delete item selections once selected but they can be dragged out of the room and the room itself can be deleted to start over. Internal walls can be built with partition item. Exterior walls snap into place once a corner distance is set for the wall. Windows and doors are easily set and most items have a rotation tab for alignment in the the room. Once the overall dimensions of the room are done and exterior walls set there are enough items to populate the room to get a good feel for a layout and the 3D view is a plus. You can set recessed lighting with the chandelier lighting item selection. I took a screenshot with iMac and was able to both print and email a copy of the plan. There is an external ruler for internal partition size placement and exterior dimensions show up in the walls. Great program!
exceptional customer support
I purchased the free version and quickly realized that an upgrade to full access as an inApp purchase was what I needed. Initially I had problems getting the full access to unlock on my Mac. I contacted the developer and while we had a little back an forth to understand and get it fixed, I am now delighted that the full access works.
I give these folks 5 stars because of the quick responses to each and every question. They requested screen shots to get a better understanding and resolved my issues. This is by far the best developer I have worked with in a long time. If the features of this App are what you need, then I firmly recommend this one. They will not let you down.
Hey over the years i have used a lot of different apps, yours to begin with would be difficult for a first time user, but for more experienced ones its a breeze. It can do the most basic of house designs its only limits are the users computer in the short term. Because of its ease i can see a lot of users recommending this app over far more expensive ones. The designer needs to take the options and possibilities forward to cover more options and materials, footings, wall constructuion, more different types of roof materials ( hay ???). For students this would be a great app only limited once the student joins the real world as many current building styles are not options on the app presently.
- Planner5D, UAB
- 127 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UAB Planner 5D
- In-App Purchases
- Full catalog for 30 days $8.99
- Full catalog access for 1 year $17.99
- Unlimited full catalog access $26.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.