Whether you’re remodeling, renovating, or designing your dream home, Planner 5D has you covered! Create detailed 2D & 3D floor plans, browse a 5000+ item catalog, and create photo-realistic images of your projects. With over 2 million downloads, Planner 5D makes interior design easier than ever!
• Drag and drop design in both 2D & 3D modes
• User-friendly features that do not require special skills
• Create a completely unique home - from the floorplan to the finishing details
• Browse the regularly updated 5000+ item catalog complete with furniture, appliances, decor, household items, landscape features and more
• Create exceptionally detailed and personalized design in both the interior and exterior of your project
• “Snapshot” function to create photo-realistic images of your projects with realistic lighting, textures, and shadows
• Sign in with Google+ or Facebook to work on your projects on any platform, including your laptop or other mobile device
• Switch between Metric and Imperial systems of measurement
• Save and share your projects with friends, family and home professionals
• Work on downloaded projects offline
• Completely Ad-free
• 2D and 3D editor
• 150+ item catalog
• Unlimited number of projects
• Multi-platform synchronization
• 600+ item catalog of colors, textures and patterns to personalize your design
• Access to the entire 5000+ item catalog
• Ability to alter the size and appearance of all furniture
• Apple Pencil support
• 3D Touch support
• Follows Apple Design Guidelines
• Split-screen multitasking on iPad
• Basic Accessibility features for the visually impaired
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at:
Or send a message to our support team by tapping on the button "Report a Problem" in the profile screen.
Planner 5D can be used without an active subscription with a limited catalog and without an ability to customize furniture. Premium features can be enabled with a Monthly subscription for $4.99 or Yearly subscription for $9.99 (prices vary by region)
Payment for your subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned-off at the iTunes account settings.
Price for subscription may vary by location.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Useful Interior Design for Home Use
Planner 5D has been extremely useful in planning the interior design on a new home I’m having designed and built. Rather than spend hours at $100/hour with a designer working on the actual architectural model, I have created a high fidelity to-scale model of the home design, which allows me to make design decisions and even fit spaces to my existing furniture. It’s pretty easy to use, though does have some significant limitations. My greatest complaint is the lack of ability to import designs into the app, which is essential to sharing a design between my wife and I. The app will export to a web interface of a cloud version of your app design, but it’s one directional, out only. Other complaints range from moderate to mild, such as the snap function for walls is too strong which prevents creating some small size designs effectively, only one object can be moved or copied at a time which is tedious, and you cannot copy items from one level to another so if you plan to try your furniture upstairs and downstairs you have to create your furniture twice. It also has a random array of design objects, such as so many chair designs that it’s challenging to find the same one twice, while there is no feature for a doorway opening between rooms that does either have an actual door or an arch shape. These limitations aside, I considered it worth the $59 for my purposes.
I’ve been using Planner 5D for over eight months now for renovation ideas that I have for several properties that I do staging for as well as I am in the process of purchasing my first big family home and I’m finding it incredibly useful for designing my ideas to share with architects. It’s so user friendly. However if you, if you are reworking in real life project and you don’t have the precise measurements of the home it could be difficult to replicate exactly what you’re looking for. As long as you know the square footage is of each space in question, you are golden. I also love that I can add my own textures and upload different flooring ideas that I have from the Internet and see what it would look like. On its own it has so many options and customizations that makes it much easier for you to bring your vision to life.I love planner 5D.
So I this app after reading reviews. They were all good but when I downloaded the app it seemed pretty good. I got to building and none of the walls lined up. The walls are very very confusing. And so I say whatever and I go to furniture, they had 2 selections of FREE items and the rest you had to pay $14+ for. I found this kinda ridiculous, so I say whatever again, and I go to doors. They had in total maybe 6 doors? And only 2 were free and they where ugly cheap looking doors, and the ones you had to pay for were so beautiful. This was the same with all of their items. This app is “free” for low quality items. The graphics seemed okay to me. I got no ads at all. But I found it so ridiculous the fact all of the free items were cheap looking and the $14+ ones were soo beautiful. I’m leaving a 3 star because in total the app seems good with graphics and all, but the utems were awful! Also with the fences You get a small strip with a pole at the end that when you press “edit” it says “OOPS! You unlocked a premium feature!” So your telling me I get this sad excuse of a “fence” and can’t even expand the length so if I’m building a yard it had to be teeny-tiny!? I would NOT suggest this app.
- Planner5D, UAB
- 669.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 UAB Planner 5D
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $9.99
- Yearly Subscription $59.99
- Full catalog for 30 days $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.