PLANOLY is your all-in-one platform to plan & schedule your social content across TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Edit, preview, schedule, post & analyze your social media content on-the-go. As a social media manager, small business owner or content creator, PLANOLY empowers you to expertly manage & optimize your content planning process across social platforms and simplify your social marketing efforts.
PLANOLY is an official partner of Instagram and Pinterest and is trusted by over 5 million users. We help you keep your social media organized with powerful planning tools, auto-posting capabilities, and more. Share your story and manage your brand with PLANOLY - we’re with you every step of the way.
How PLANOLY works:
CREATE & EDIT
- Upload photos, videos & gifs
- Edit your images and videos using our professional design tools - including filters, text overlays, cropping & more
- Import & edit your designs from Canva directly into PLANOLY
- Splice images to create continuous carousels or connected grid images
- Find trending video content ideas & inspiration each week through our integrated calendar
- Upload & plan video content for TikTok, Instagram Reels, Pinterest Idea Pins and YouTube Shorts with our 4-in-1 video planner
- Visually plan all of your Instagram content in one place - including Stories & Reels
- Easily preview & shift the look and feel of your IG grid with our drag & drop feature
- Create hashtag groups & user tag groups, plus tag locations
- Use placeholders to plan content ahead of time
- Add calendar notes for quick content reminders
- Invite team members to collaborate and manage your content
SCHEDULE & POST
- Auto-post grid posts, carousels & Reels for Instagram
- Quickly repurpose and auto-post your Instagram content to Facebook and Twitter
- Schedule videos for 4 channels at once, then get automatically alerted when it’s time to post through push notifications
- Our Instagram post scheduler allows you to set up your posts days, weeks, or months in advance + create quick schedules for recurring times to post
- Optimize your content performance using best time to post with recommended times of when your audience is most likely to engage
- Manage and reply to your Instagram comments instantly
- Auto-post your hashtags as the first comment to simplify your captions
- Create, schedule and automatically share Pins to Pinterest boards
- Analyze key social media metrics across Instagram & Pinterest
- Track follower growth, post performance & Pin performance over days, weeks, months, or longer
- Gain in depth insights into your audience
There’s even more to love about PLANOLY on web! Access a free 7-day trial to test all of our features.
Looking to drive traffic to your blog, website or affiliate links? Linkit is our free link in bio solution that lets you visually highlight your top content, products, and landing pages - anywhere digitally.
Looking for a way to sell your products or digital services? Sellit is our paid tool that lets you create a monetized online storefront in seconds. Sell anything to anyone, anywhere.
We offer 4 plan options - all customizable. Easily add additional social sets or team members to any plan.
- PERSONAL: FREE plan to manage 1 social profile.
- STARTER: Starting at $11.25/month, manage 1 social set including TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook & Twitter.
- GROWTH: Starting at $20/month, manage 1 social set. Plus, get unlimited uploads to your grid and invite 2 team members to collaborate.
- PROFESSIONAL: Starting at $36.50/month, this plan includes unlimited uploads, 2 social sets and 5 team members.
We’d love to connect with you!
Customer Support: https://pages.planoly.com/cs/contact
Video planning just got even better. Consider this your reminder to link your TikTok and check out:
- A whole new look for your video posts with the introduction of List View.
- Easily repurpose videos for Reels, TikToks, Shorts, and Idea Pins in the click of a button.
- Plan out video posts without first adding media so your ideas don’t get lost. Add a caption with your idea and save it as a draft for later.
We’ve also found and fixed a handful of bugs to prevent app crashes.
Ratings and Reviews
I use Planoly every month and I just use the free plan. It can be confusing at first that you only get 30 “uploads” not posts. But once you understand that it’s great. I love that it posts automatically to Instagram for me and I don’t have to be available at that time to help upload it through a series of taps like many other schedulers have. I also like the shopping feature as well since I mainly use Planoly for my skincare instagram profile. It’s nice to link. The only thing that part of Planoly is missing is being to link to more than one thing. When the item is in one of the stores they use, you can link to many things. But if it’s an outside link you can only link to one thing. You also can’t mix outside links with the store links they have. Those extra features would be great for the shopping aspect. So I would suggest checking the links before you upload because it might be better to make it a stand alone product.
The only thing I wish they had was a plan for $1-3/month. You got 400 uploads a month and 6 months of metrics and analysis. I would definitely buy a plan like that.
But I love all the functionality of Planoly and it’s definitely worth the free plan for me. Since you only get 30 uploads, I use another app to upload more than one edited version of the same photo to see which one goes best with the other pictures.
Doesn’t always work; inconsistent support
Update: I appreciate that Planoly is always adding new features. Being able to crop images in-app now is a game changer. As others have mentioned, I’d like the option of being able to use the app horizontally with my iPad Pro/ magic keyboard combo. Also been having some buggy issues recently; images aren’t auto posting as scheduled and now I’m unable to access my metrics in the app. Hopefully these things can be resolved soon, I’m a paying user and customer support isn’t the best in normal times, and it’s frustrating to be paying money for an app that isn’t always able to do what I pay it to do. But it’s still the best IG planner I’ve tried.
There’s a lot I love about this app; it makes planning my feed so much easier I pay for the pro account and spend $8.99 a month. But often posting images in the 4:5 aspect ratio is not allowed, regardless of whatever app I use to try to use the correct ratio. I’ve reached out to customer support numerous times but have never gotten a satisfactory solution. Sometimes I can upload and auto post images in the 4:5 aspect ratio, sometimes I can’t, good luck figuring out when the app is going to allow it. It’s very frustrating, and with the less-than-helpful support, I don’t know how long I’ll continue paying for an app I can’t always use as described. User beware: when the app is good, it’s very very good, but when it is bad it’s only helpful at best.
Developer Response ,
If we can improve your experience any further, feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com, we're always happy to help!
Say Goodbye to Stressful Posting & I’ll tell you why..
What started out as a tool to boost my personal Instagram, is now going to be my “ace in the hole” for when I go back to my job as office manager after maternity leave! I’ve tried other tools that I’ve just not been impressed with, but this was a different story. I’ll admit, the reason I checked this out was only for the option to create and save different hashtag groups. (Which is amazing!) but it’s so much more. As a creative, I’m scatterbrained with a hundred different ideas at once. This lets me save all those, including captions, and lets me organize when I want to post what, exactly when and where! I’ve only tapped into the surface of all it does. It reeled me in right away with its beautiful and easy to use interface. I love that you can schedule posts that are ready to go. (As long as they are perfect squares?) I love that it could grow with you as needed. That you can use it for reposting, add “placeholders” for ideas you want to add but haven’t quite figured out! Lastly, when I had a question, their customer service team went above and beyond to help me out. Which I really appreciate. I will be recommending it to everyone I know who does any kind of social media work!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Planogram, Inc
- 88.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2023 PLANOLY
- In-App Purchases
- SOLO $10.99
- DUO $22.99
- Starter $12.99
- SOLO $22.99
- SOLO $10.99
- SOLO $119.99
- SOLO $22.99
- Growth $22.99
- DUO $48.99
- DUO $214.99